***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Just came back from DHS for EEMH, so I actually booked a room when they first announced EEMH to take advantage of it, it just happened to coincide with the storm. It was so unbelievably empty this morning. I was inside Dok Ondar with only CM around me, so enjoyable.
Just walked into Oga's to walk around and look, they were doing the 360 shot by the Tie Echelon

I did the same with a room. Checking into room tomorrow night. Going Thurs. Sucks there's not really any trip reports to see what it is like without a hurricane in the area. Will still be there around 6. Going to do all the major rides before 9 and then go back for our Oga reservation at 10.

9/9 on the quiz. Of course I have been reading / watching videos about SWGE obsessively.

Sorry if somebody already asked this but does anyone know how people are allowed in the FP line for smugglers run? When we were there on opening day people were using it and I have seen youtube videos with people going on it

Sorry if somebody already asked this but does anyone know how people are allowed in the FP line for smugglers run? When we were there on opening day people were using it and I have seen youtube videos with people going on it
Disability line, VIP tours, reride if there was an issue on your flight...

Has anyone here been through the FP queue for MFSR yet? My son who uses DAS wasn't with me for opening day, and I totally forgot to ask a CM while I was there. I assume DAS uses the FP entrance and I'm wondering if that sends one through more of a queue than single rider? I did single rider and it's just a hallway and stairs right up to where you enter the waiting room: no Hondo. I wonder if the FP queue at least includes Hondo?

Has anyone here been through the FP queue for MFSR yet? My son who uses DAS wasn't with me for opening day, and I totally forgot to ask a CM while I was there. I assume DAS uses the FP entrance and I'm wondering if that sends one through more of a queue than single rider? I did single rider and it's just a hallway and stairs right up to where you enter the waiting room: no Hondo. I wonder if the FP queue at least includes Hondo?

We went through the FP queue using rider switch, you go through some corridors and join the main queue just before Hondo. DH did the main queue not me, from what he said you get a lot more of the theming

it goes straight and around and you end up by the entrance to the preshow with Hondo. So you don't see the Falcon from above

We went through the FP queue using rider switch, you go through some corridors and join the main queue just before Hondo. DH did the main queue not me, from what he said you get a lot more of the theming

I didn’t realize this ride had rider switch. I was just going to send my husband through the “hopefully running” single rider line. Would you be able to talk me through how that works? I always get confused because we never use it.

I didn’t realize this ride had rider switch. I was just going to send my husband through the “hopefully running” single rider line. Would you be able to talk me through how that works? I always get confused because we never use it.

The guests go to the side entrance by the ramp, they'll see people with blue vests and ipads, ask for rider swap, they scan the mb or ticket. They scan only 3 passes, the 3 scanned will be the ones who are re-riding.
The cm will give you a return time, most likely whatever wait time is for ther current line. So let's say you scan for rider swap at 3pm, the edit time is an hour, your twin timber wil be 4pm. The first group gets in line to ride. You get out, swap so someone stays with the kids and for the re ride go to the tapstiles in the middle of the entrance.
When they're getting close to closing time, you set up as normal, the first group will get a lanyard, they get to a certain point in the queue, they will give the lanyard to the cm and be put in the fp line, so they have enough time to ride, get out and swap

it goes straight and around and you end up by the entrance to the preshow with Hondo. So you don't see the Falcon from above
Thank you so much! My son will not care at all about seeing the Falcon from above, but I think he'd like to see Hondo at least once, so this is good news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter