***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Well, I've decided to keep my reservation and give it a try. I may only go this once if I find it's nothing special but at least I will have gone and tried it out. I don't mind if it's crowded, more folks to talk to.
We really enjoyed the people we sat with each time we got a table. The only time we were standing was at the bar. So we didn't chat with other people but it was great to watch the bartenders. We got really lucky I guess in that we were never crammed in to a too full spot. The tables we were seated at had just the right number at them.

Well, I've decided to keep my reservation and give it a try. I may only go this once if I find it's nothing special but at least I will have gone and tried it out. I don't mind if it's crowded, more folks to talk to.

By all means give it a go and see or yourself, it was the excitement of opening day and it was SUPER busy in there and WAY over crowded and was also VERY hot in there, I hope you have a better time then we did, take plenty of pics, have fun!!

Anyone have new information on Hollywood Studio's Star Wars Guided Tour? We just decided to add one day at HS before our cruise in January - mainly to see Galaxy's Edge but we haven't been to HS since before Toy Story Land opened. I saw the guided tour listed on the WDW website so I called to reserve it. The cast member told me that they're not offering it right now, despite the fact that it's still showing available on the website.

Anyone have new information on Hollywood Studio's Star Wars Guided Tour? We just decided to add one day at HS before our cruise in January - mainly to see Galaxy's Edge but we haven't been to HS since before Toy Story Land opened. I saw the guided tour listed on the WDW website so I called to reserve it. The cast member told me that they're not offering it right now, despite the fact that it's still showing available on the website.
Don’t trust the website for accuracy. Last I checked they were still offering the Great Movie Ride as event space.

We really enjoyed the people we sat with each time we got a table. The only time we were standing was at the bar. So we didn't chat with other people but it was great to watch the bartenders. We got really lucky I guess in that we were never crammed in to a too full spot. The tables we were seated at had just the right number at them.
@AngiTN Fun seeing you at the Circles of Life dinner at Animal Kingdom last week!

We were only inside Oga's that first time during our AP previews but at that time we were standing at the farthest edge of the bar opposite DJ...and it was quite enjoyable speaking with our bartender.

We really enjoyed the people we sat with each time we got a table. The only time we were standing was at the bar. So we didn't chat with other people but it was great to watch the bartenders.
ITA! I am NOT usually comfortable chatting it up with strangers, but Oga's somehow makes it all feel right and I really enjoyed that aspect! Even at the bar, I got to chatting with a Guest to my right (my group was to my left) about drink choices and what we thought of GE - it was a lot of fun!

The full DJ R3X album is out and includes the drinking song "Una Duey Dee"
GAH! That's the one I really wanted - and I bought the first, short version of the album just 2 days ago! Thanks for the heads up - I shall go quest for it!

Waitbfor Milkenium Falcon is only 49 mins at 2:09 Fri afternoon!! Still the affects of Dorian or are crowds going to remain low as predicted by many?

I hope it’s the latter as we’re headed to the airport first tho g in the morning!!!

Waitbfor Milkenium Falcon is only 49 mins at 2:09 Fri afternoon!! Still the affects of Dorian or are crowds going to remain low as predicted by many?

I hope it’s the latter as we’re headed to the airport first tho g in the morning!!!
Do not confuse this with low crowds. Even their not having to use VQ does not mean it's not crowded.
There's no FP. This drastically alters what stand by time is. You simply can not view the stand by for this ride as you do any other stand by wait time.
Mindsets must be adjusted for rides without FP

Do not confuse this with low crowds. Even their not having to use VQ does not mean it's not crowded.
There's no FP. This drastically alters what stand by time is. You simply can not view the stand by for this ride as you do any other stand by wait time.
Mindsets must be adjusted for rides without FP
I agree but what I didn’t post was at that same time wait for SDD was 40 mins and 20 for TSM. It’s hard to argue that wait tones are not lower than what they were even a few months ago.

I’ll be in DHS in a few days and will see how crowded/not crowded it feels compared to other times we’ve been there.

I agree but what I didn’t post was at that same time wait for SDD was 40 mins and 20 for TSM. It’s hard to argue that wait tones are not lower than what they were even a few months ago.

I’ll be in DHS in a few days and will see how crowded/not crowded it feels compared to other times we’ve been there.
It's Sept. A few months ago was high summer. So yeah, crowds are down now compared to a few months ago

At some point we're gonna have to stop wondering if crowds are low because of Dorian. That was like 5 days ago.

Reactions: EmJ
At some point we're gonna have to stop wondering if crowds are low because of Dorian. That was like 5 days ago.

It was near 3 days ago, and just because it's not in FL anymore doesn't mean it's not having an impact. It's affecting where people are coming FROM. They are having to cancel as well. The park as whole is low, not just GE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter