***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I cut cable 2 months ago and then this happens :( I need freeform

We cut cable too but switched to Youtube tv. Less than half the cost, has dozens of channels including freeform, and unlimited space to “record” shows for their version of a dvr.

We cut cable too but switched to Youtube tv. Less than half the cost, has dozens of channels including freeform, and unlimited space to “record” shows for their version of a dvr.
Is that $50 a month? that's the same price as Spectrum, which I can't afford . That's alright, hopefully clips make their way to the internet somehow

Yeah, it’s $50 a month. Our cable had been well over $100. Only have two choices not counting Dish and both are very expensive.
Everything makes its way to the internet. :) Free trial is an option too but only once. Unfortunately it’s not a public channel so an antenna would’t help.

I don't understand why people have to go for the negative.
Is this game going to bring guests in? Is this game going to keep guests in the land more than a minute longer? Why can't they just see it as a way to engage more people without the sub-context
I get that but I also don’t agree with it in a place like SWGE. They haven’t done this in Potter areas or Pandora to my knowledge. I don’t mind it in a dead space like in front of the Chinese theater that isn’t being used right now but not SWGE.

I get that but I also don’t agree with it in a place like SWGE. They haven’t done this in Potter areas or Pandora to my knowledge. I don’t mind it in a dead space like in front of the Chinese theater that isn’t being used right now but not SWGE.
there's a lot of "dead space" inside GE. like by the entrances and also quiet corners in some spots. Not sure exactly where this is. There's no space in Potter or Pandora to do this.
The one thing everyone agrees on is the size of this land, there's space to do this

there's a lot of "dead space" inside GE. like by the entrances and also quiet corners in some spots. Not sure exactly where this is. There's no space in Potter or Pandora to do this.
The one thing everyone agrees on is the size of this land, there's space to do this
That makes sense but again I don’t agree with something like this in SWGE.

I don't understand why people have to go for the negative.
Is this game going to bring guests in? Is this game going to keep guests in the land more than a minute longer? Why can't they just see it as a way to engage more people without the sub-context
Right or wrong, a narrative has been set, and Disney can now either defy it or play into it. Adding hopscotch instead of roaming aliens or Resistance training feeds the perception that Disney cheaped out on a land with two much dead space and pay-to-play attractions, and is scrambling 🤷‍♀️

I’m giving it time. Disney will rise to the occasion, but they need to stop, take a breath, and do something that will make people say, “Finally!” instead of “What?”

I don’t have a problem with something to engage the younglings, but this doesn’t fit in. Turning some squares into diamonds doesn’t make it feel like something that would actually exists at BSO. Granted, we haven’t exactly seen many kids at play in the movies to provide inspiration but tape on the ground doesn’t fit in the the tech and feel of SW. Of course, if they invented something really cool that actually fits the land it might be overrun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter