***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

no age restriction just remember you will most likely get a high bar table with no seating, only about 20% of the cantina has seating.
The land does die down after 7pm so it is the best time to visit

Don't settle for one of those "bar tables." Worst of both worlds - you're standing, but you don't have easy access to your bartender.

Politely ask for seating at the bar, it's the best place to be. Fastest service and a chance to interact with your bartender(s).

But I am separating my own personal feelings about the land (very good) from the way I can see the land is playing in social media (not as good). Right or wrong, love it or hate it, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and, yes, blogs and YouTube, are a major driver of public opinion. My only point was that a narrative has been set for Disney and if their goal is to change the narrative, that was probably not helpful. Then again, Disney is in the business of creating and nurturing public perception on a great number of things, so maybe I am totally off base and they are perfectly fine with how it’s going.

Galaxy's Edge (IMO) is great, but it certainly isn't above criticism. There are plenty of shortcomings to discuss or things that are disappointing.

Unfortunately, because of what's happening elsewhere in the Disney/SW franchise, there are tons of those social media/you tubers/bloggers that have an axe to grind with Disney and will look for any reason to pick apart or criticize GE or gleefully announce its "failure" - even if they haven't even been - as it fits their negative narrative.

So, while you're certainly correct that all of those social media factors play a part in the perception of something like GE, you have to take all of that with a very healthy dose of skepticism, as some people are literally just out to blast a particular personal agenda.

Don't settle for one of those "bar tables." Worst of both worlds - you're standing, but you don't have easy access to your bartender.

Politely ask for seating at the bar, it's the best place to be. Fastest service and a chance to interact with your bartender(s).
Can you actually sit at the bar or is that also standing?

Can you actually sit at the bar or is that also standing?
It’s standing-only. One central section of the bar has a lowered countertop to accommodate guests in wheelchairs. We did see kids standing in that lowered area.

The only seating is at the booths that seat 10 people.

Reactions: EmJ

Anyone know if you can order the Rancor beer flight in the morning?? I don’t really WANT to drink beer at 9am, but I really want the glasses and at have a 9:30 reservation 😬😂
Yes, you can order Rancor beer flight and drinks with mugs (Endor/Porg) in the morning @ beer flight counts as one of your two drink limit.

Anyone know if you can order the Rancor beer flight in the morning?? I don’t really WANT to drink beer at 9am, but I really want the glasses and at have a 9:30 reservation 😬😂
Sadly, the breakfast menu does not show the flight. I wonder if they would just sell you the flight board?

Do they even accommodate seating requests, beyond those with handicapped people needed a table or the low counter?

Do they even accommodate seating requests, beyond those with handicapped people needed a table or the low counter?

I politely asked for a spot by the bar (I noticed one had just opened up) when they steered us towards a standing table. They were happy to comply.

It seems like if you're nice and willing to wait a few minutes more, they'll try to accommodate you.

I politely asked for a spot by the bar (I noticed one had just opened up) when they steered us towards a standing table. They were happy to comply.

It seems like if you're nice and willing to wait a few minutes more, they'll try to accommodate you.

The bar was much more fun than the standing table. I liked watching the drinks being made and the bartender was around more. She was so busy though that I didn’t get to chat with her much. Both times I had a view of DJ. If they ever try to place me where I can’t see DJ I’ll politely ask to wait for something else then. :) To me, that’s the biggest draw of the cantina.

When we went in with kids we requested a booth. They said we might need to wait an extra 5-10 minutes but they did allow us to wait for a table with seats. There were a few issues but eventually we did get seated at a booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter