***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

What is the current status of the Toy Story Land entrance/exit? Can you enter that way at any time right now? Any thoughts on if it will go back to exit only during busy times? Thanksgiving/Christmas/After Rise opens?

What is the current status of the Toy Story Land entrance/exit? Can you enter that way at any time right now? Any thoughts on if it will go back to exit only during busy times? Thanksgiving/Christmas/After Rise opens?

Seems to be two way except for at emh and reg park opening, to keep people from jumping the line. However, if crowds reach the level they the first few days of being open I would expect it to be exit only. If the land reaches capacity it will definitely be exit only.

We will be at HS on Nov. 3. I know that current plans are scheduled to end on Nov. 2. Any news about how things will change after the 2nd? Will they be offering FP to SR or will it stay the same?

We will be at HS on Nov. 3. I know that current plans are scheduled to end on Nov. 2. Any news about how things will change after the 2nd? Will they be offering FP to SR or will it stay the same?
No changes have been announced other than the park will be back to regular hours.

Changes to the CM block out dates have happened again. October is basically open now (aside for the last week) for CM to visit and bring friends and family to DHS. December has been added to the calendar and is, at the moment completely blocked out

I dont know if this is the right thread to ask this. I snagged Oga's Cantina for 9:20 ROTR opening day. Am I crazy? We really want to do ROTR and thought maybe we stand a chance with a reservation. I know they let you in an hour before your reservation. I just dont know if we could beat the crowds to get in line,ride it and make our reservation.

I dont know if this is the right thread to ask this. I snagged Oga's Cantina for 9:20 ROTR opening day. Am I crazy? We really want to do ROTR and thought maybe we stand a chance with a reservation. I know they let you in an hour before your reservation. I just dont know if we could beat the crowds to get in line,ride it and make our reservation.
You won’t really know the answer to the ride before question until you arrive. Nobody really knows how busy/quiet SWGE will be. I don’t think many predicted that it would be as quiet as it is right now.

If it were me I’d keep the reservation and try to ride RotR before your reservation if you have time. If not then plan to do it after your reservation.

Just my .02

We visited Oga's west on Tuesday and had kind of an interesting experience. My Disneyland app had a glitch so I closed it and reopened...with no sign of my reservation. When we landed on Batuu several hours later, we figured we'd pop over to the line for Oga's to make sure we were still in the system. The hostess found our reservation on her "data pad" and checked us in about 90 minutes early. Is it usual for the reservation time to be so flexible?

Question about closing down the land...I’m headed over to HS now, would like to try to jump on Slinky Dog at closing and was wondering if they will let me back into Batuu through the Toy Story entrance/exit after 10 to walk around and take pics? Or is it that once you exit after closing, you’re out? Thank you!

Question about closing down the land...I’m headed over to HS now, would like to try to jump on Slinky Dog at closing and was wondering if they will let me back into Batuu through the Toy Story entrance/exit after 10 to walk around and take pics? Or is it that once you exit after closing, you’re out? Thank you!
The entrance into batuu on either side closes promptly at 10pm

Well, I'm emotional again. What they showed in that special is exactly what you get. Chapek did say ROTR will be around 15 min long
Loved them showcasing youtubers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter