Official Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - The Dark Side 2017

Does anyone know if you can get a second coast 2 coast medal in one calendar year?
While Dis_Yoda is right, I met people at the Dark Side Expo who ran Light Side and Princess and also had Coast 2 Coast wristbands in addition to the Kessel Run wristband. So while it is possible that runDisney may forget the policy, I wouldn't count on it. I also don't know if those runners who had already received the Coast to Coast actually received it after finishing the Half.

While Dis_Yoda is right, I met people at the Dark Side Expo who ran Light Side and Princess and also had Coast 2 Coast wristbands in addition to the Kessel Run wristband. So while it is possible that runDisney may forget the policy, I wouldn't count on it. I also don't know if those runners who had already received the Coast to Coast actually received it after finishing the Half.

I don't see why they wouldn't, you payed the same amount of money.. again. Maybe they should consider another type of coast 2 coast medal. The 4 timers club. I know there are way too many of us who go to 4 races or... even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter