***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I know it was originally supposed to be fastpasses available again after May 9th - but yes I did see some reports that then said they would remain as no fastpass until the June 30th opening. Can't find those articles now but I have heard where people have still not been able to get fastpasses for dates late May. Am I mistaken.

Yeah I hadn't seen any articles stating that, but thought maybe I had missed something recently. There has been speculation both ways on here that they won't be available until 6/30 or that they will be available sometime around or after May 8th, but nobody really knows about that.

It doesn't say if that is the Nightline at 12:37 AM on 5-2 or 12:37 AM on 5-3. I suspect the latter as it says it kicks off at 7 AM, but scheduled both to record just in case.
It actuallys says, Nightline will wrap up the day, so it should be the one on May 3rd.

Let's say after May 7th, or whatever day, fastpasses may suddenly be added for the rest of May and June for TSM (if it happens, I know a long shot, but from what the website says...), do you think they will be suddenly available at 7 AM Eastern time? Guess i'll just keep checking every morning and on here.

Let's say after May 7th, or whatever day, fastpasses may suddenly be added for the rest of May and June for TSM (if it happens, I know a long shot, but from what the website says...), do you think they will be suddenly available at 7 AM Eastern time? Guess i'll just keep checking every morning and on here.
That’s what I’m watching for!

I have a feeling it will be a day of, like they did before they officially closed the fp line, however, everything is speculation.

I think that at some point closer to May 7th (or the date they are confident this project will be complete) they will release FPs for the rest of May and through June 30th. Similar to when they release more FPs when adding park hours. My guess is they don't know for sure when it will be done and don't want to allow FPs they will have to take away later. Easier to open up once a timeline is firm.

Given the 3-4 day delay in closing it down not unreasonable to think it may be later than May 8th, but that is purely a guess.

Better get those Fastpasses for Slinky Dog! Hourly capacity will not be very good...

Is there an pre-opening guest/hr estimate you've heard? I'm not expecting it to be very high just looking at the length of track but I'm curious what it will/could be compared to other rides.

can anyone confirm if there are any FP's left for SSD or AS2 for 7/3 to 7/5? I'm going to need 5. Ughhhhh

can anyone confirm if there are any FP's left for SSD or AS2 for 7/3 to 7/5? I'm going to need 5. Ughhhhh

For 7/3, AS2 available for 11:15am and later. SDD 6:55pm and later. For 7/4, AS2 has lots of availability as early as 8:44am. SDD starting 1;45pm. That’s all for a party of 5. Sorry - I don’t have a window open to see 7/5.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

now I'm going to be a wreck until Thursday morning at 7am. haha

Last edited:
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

now I'm going to be a wreck until Thursday morning at 7am. haha
I'm guessing slinky for 7/5 will have plenty of afternoon availability tomorrow morning. I don't think you'll have any trouble with it.

I'm guessing slinky for 7/5 will have plenty of afternoon availability tomorrow morning. I don't think you'll have any trouble with it.

I just realized that I will have to wait until Friday morning to book. Our original reservation started on 7/2 but I changed it to start 7/3. We're not arriving until 9:30pm on 7/2 so we decided to stay near the airport instead of paying over $700 a night for a deluxe CL room at WL. We're going to live large this trip. :rotfl::rotfl:

I just realized that I will have to wait until Friday morning to book. Our original reservation started on 7/2 but I changed it to start 7/3. We're not arriving until 9:30pm on 7/2 so we decided to stay near the airport instead of paying over $700 a night for a deluxe CL room at WL. We're going to live large this trip. :rotfl::rotfl:

We were able to get SDD this morning for 7/5 for a party of 12 at 12:30. We were also able to get Alien saucers on 7/6 for 12 people at 11:45. Good luck

Can anyone report on DAS for TSMM during this no FPP/standby only alternate universe? I mean without a FastPass line entrance, how is Disney dealing with DAS guests? Thanks in advance.

TSM CMs have told guests that DAS guests will enter through the exit to load onto the ride vehicles. All guests using DAS during this time must be able to transfer onto the regular ride vehicles.

I know a few days late but I just got back and use the DAS you can get a return time but you do not go through the exit they have a what is like a FP line but only for DAS you enter by the bathrooms and the mirge point is when you enter the building and then it is about 10 minutes to the ride vehicle they are using the new track so you must be able to transfer into the ride vehicle

I know a few days late but I just got back and use the DAS you can get a return time but you do not go through the exit they have a what is like a FP line but only for DAS you enter by the bathrooms and the mirge point is when you enter the building and then it is about 10 minutes to the ride vehicle they are using the new track so you must be able to transfer into the ride vehicle
Thanks, gap! @rteetz and @GADisneyDad14 will be able to update the DAS info. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter