***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

seeing reports of it now being 2.5-3 hours just to get into the land

Also, they have set up a mobile cart (with now wait currently!) selling the Lunch Box Tarts:

Dg8q5aqXkAEOuDv.jpg

We arrived at HS at 6:15 am went straight to AS2 since that’s the only new attraction our 2 yr old can ride. Rode it and then went to get Rider Swap for Slinky Dog. But we were told we had to wait in the entire queue until we reached the entrance of the attraction to get a Rider Swap. But that’s not how it works for other attractions. I suppose they are doing this for crowd control? It’s just very frustrating. We have a FP for Toy Story Mania tonight. MAybe we will have better luck with Slinky then

We arrived at HS at 6:15 am went straight to AS2 since that’s the only new attraction our 2 yr old can ride. Rode it and then went to get Rider Swap for Slinky Dog. But we were told we had to wait in the entire queue until we reached the entrance of the attraction to get a Rider Swap. But that’s not how it works for other attractions. I suppose they are doing this for crowd control? It’s just very frustrating. We have a FP for Toy Story Mania tonight. MAybe we will have better luck with Slinky then

Yeah, people are waiting 4+ hours to ride. I get why they are doing that.

How long did you wait for AS2?

I debated getting one of the Alien popcorn buckets, they're pretty cute - but I'd spent so much money already (and all before 7am!) that I thought maybe I should call it a day! I saw some people with a ton of them so I'm sure they'll be popping up on eBay.

I've also been craving Babybel all day! I bought one of the chocolate and hazelnut pastry tarts home for my 2-year old and he demolished it, so it must have been good! I got the breakfast sandwich and it was SO good! They also gave me a free coffee because the girl said I looked like I need it!

Disney needs to start preparing now for the Galaxy's Edge opening. If Toy Story Land is this bad I can't imagine how bad that will be.

They're going to have to do something...I'm just not sure what. People will be camped out days in advance, it's going to be insanity. Maybe they should have FastPasses just to get into the land.

So my ad under all these posts is for the grand opening of toy story land. But wow these crowds. Makes my theory valid of avoiding the park for six months when galaxy’s edge opens

Just arrived in WDW...didn't plan this trip around TL opening, just got lucky. I was going to head over just to walk around the land, but that looks like it's not gonna happen. Monday we have fastpasses for SDD. Gonna try and get in tomorrow morning during EMH, but sounds like people are going nuts lining up 3 hours in advance...might just get the sleep and wait till Monday.

I can see people camping out from park close the night before for SW land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter