***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Does anyone who is currently at HS (or just recently returned), know if they have any of the TSL summer 2018 coffee mugs available for purchase at the park?

They did not on July 30 when I was at the park. I specifically wanted one but could not find one.

Got a question about merchandise for TSL. The stuff available at the gift cart/shop, is it available elsewhere in WDW? Or only at TSL? I want to pick out something for my TA since I'm her first client to visit since it opened.

Does anyone know the dates of the AP passholder morning events? We had originally planned to get to TSL at opening since we did not get FP+, but are wondering if there are certain days to avoid. We are AP, but stay offsite and did not get in on the special events.

Does anyone have an idea of when the 1st bus to HS arrives at Sports? It sounds like the let in to the park migrated from 6:10 to 6:30, so maybe the 1st buses are no longer as early as like 545am?

Does anyone have an idea of when the 1st bus to HS arrives at Sports? It sounds like the let in to the park migrated from 6:10 to 6:30, so maybe the 1st buses are no longer as early as like 545am?
I stayed at Sports in March before TSL opened. The DHS bus was arriving before the AK bus and AK opened at 8AM whereas DHS opened at 9AM. It was there are roughly 6:45AM. So I would assume the DHS bus would be coming even earlier now. You can check the app for times once you’re onsite.

Crazy busy EMH tonight. After midnight it was still 40 minutes for Aliens (only one side open) and 75 mins for slinky. The queue was around to the Buzz meet and greet.

We went on Toy Story Mania which was listed as 25 but took about 15

Earlier in the week we got to ride all 3 toy story rides by 8am when entering the park just after 7am

B2EF9A9F-4634-4375-9E57-36B0146FB6D1.jpeg What is this pathway at the bottom?
Is it another exit?
Looks like some interesting decor so maybe worth checking out?

For anyone curious - I had my FP day yesterday and am going to HS on October 10th, day 2 for us.
No Slinky Dog FP available which is fine because my son hates coasters.
Swirling Saucers only available after 2:30pm.
I went with TSMM at 10:30 and we’ll plan to RD Swirling Saucers and meet characters first.

Is there a Toy Story gift shop in the land? Couldn’t find it on the map.
Is the only place to buy the alien souvenir cup at Woody’s Lunch Box?

View attachment 343052 What is this pathway at the bottom?
Is it another exit?
Looks like some interesting decor so maybe worth checking out?

For anyone curious - I had my FP day yesterday and am going to HS on October 10th, day 2 for us.
No Slinky Dog FP available which is fine because my son hates coasters.
Swirling Saucers only available after 2:30pm.
I went with TSMM at 10:30 and we’ll plan to RD Swirling Saucers and meet characters first.

It is the exit to TSM The instagram wall are in this exit it is ok to check out

At the risk of sounding old, what’s an Instagram wall?
A wall where people ( mostly younger adults teens) take pictures and post it to Instagram ( Socail media sight). I do not really get it. There is a big checker board wall and a popcicle wall

A wall where people ( mostly younger adults teens) take pictures and post it to Instagram ( Socail media sight). I do not really get it. There is a big checker board wall and a popcicle wall
So pretty much exactly what it sounds like lol. Yep, I’m old!

View attachment 343052 What is this pathway at the bottom?
Is it another exit?

There are two outdoor carts they hade the cup opening day I have not been since. I circled the two in red the one leading to SDD ( bottom left) had them for sure the other one might have.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_234a.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_234a.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 9
It’s a mess this am

Tapstiles open 630
Rope drop 650

They waited until the line at slinky settled in to tell us the ride was down.
It would have been helpful to know before.

We managed TSM twice in 50 minutes before 8am.(last Thursday we did slinky tsm twice rnrc twice tot twice by 7am)

Line to slinky is out past the out side restrooms

Still not running st 750am

It’s a mess this am

Tapstiles open 630
Rope drop 650

They waited until the line at slinky settled in to tell us the ride was down.
It would have been helpful to know before.

We managed TSM twice in 50 minutes before 8am.(last Thursday we did slinky tsm twice rnrc twice tot twice by 7am)

Line to slinky is out past the out side restrooms

Still not running st 750am

That stinks!!

We went last Monday and the Thursday before that. Thursday we drove since we had a rental for 24 hours. Got there at about 6:20, went right in (by the time we walked may have been 6:30). TSL opened at 6:45. Then on Monday we planned to take the bait from the BC but it was not running. So we walked, power walked and made it by 6:30 (15-20 min) and they opened it at 6:50.

Ugghh. Slinky down against this am. That makes two mornings I woke up for this. The line cutting once a queue is formed is simply awful. A rope along that umbrella path would help.

Rope drop was at 700am. Tapstiles at 630

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter