Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

I have run with a magic band with no issues. At 2017 Princess I had the new style magicband and bought the key chain accessory for it and used that for the race instead of having it on my wrist. I had it clipped to my flipbelt and it worked great! Just another option for you if you don't want to wear it.
I did not know that about the new style, great idea! I could always just carry the inside in my armband or legging pocket!
:thumbsup2

I've worn them for every WDW race since they debuted. I love not having to worry about another card (ID, CC, insurance are already enough). I have at least two of each color so I usually even wear one on each wrist and coordinate with the colors of the bib. (Yeah I'm 'that' guy.)
@AbbyJaws2003 solution also solve my color coordination issue for the half: I should be dressed in pink and orange but have old blue and purple MB and ordered a new red one on this trip... (Yeah I’m ‘that’ girl) :rotfl2:

I did not know that about the new style, great idea! I could always just carry the inside in my armband or legging pocket!
:thumbsup2
Yep! The middle disk comes out so you can switch it to keychains. It worked better for me because I wear an Apple Watch for everyday, but love my Garmin for running so I ran out of wrist space for the magicband!!! :rotfl2:

Since everyone is talking magicbands I had to check on mine and tracking says they deliver TODAY!!! Yay!

Mine will be orange (Halloween!).
What color did everyone else order this time?

I forgot to change mine when I ordered my AP one, so now I'll have two pink MBs. :(

I forgot to change mine when I ordered my AP one, so now I'll have two pink MBs. :(

Wear one on each wrist so you can look like wonder woman.
giphy.gif

Since everyone is talking magicbands I had to check on mine and tracking says they deliver TODAY!!! Yay!

Opting not to order a new one....most likely using my Epcot 35th retail band or my Purple band I got for my AP

Do you run half-marathon with a Magic Band?

In the event guide it says: “Please consider not bringing a gEAR bag to check on race day.”

I can everything that I need or that I am ready to throw away (example rain ponchos) to the start line... But that means wearing a Magic Band throughout the run. Do you find it uncomfortable?
I have ran with it and not had issue. I know a few of my friends that loop it on their shoe laces (putting it layering over almost all of the laces) to make it not bounce around but to me, it was too much effort. I also had a friend that put it in her running belt if you have one

UGH I WANT THAT 35TH BAND SO BAAAADDDDDDDDD.
I wasn't even expecting it... we went Sunday with the intent to get the Figment Funko... I headed to Imageworks and my mom waited over at Mousegear as we figured it would double our chances... I waited about 90 mins in line and was still a ways back and it sold out... she said not to stress and come to meet her outside the store and was all... yea they only had a limit of 2 here (as opposed to the 10 Imageworks had) then she hands me the magic band box and says Happy Early Birthday...I hope you don't mind they only had it in red

I wasn't even expecting it... we went Sunday with the intent to get the Figment Funko... I headed to Imageworks and my mom waited over at Mousegear as we figured it would double our chances... I waited about 90 mins in line and was still a ways back and it sold out... she said not to stress and come to meet her outside the store and was all... yea they only had a limit of 2 here (as opposed to the 10 Imageworks had) then she hands me the magic band box and says Happy Early Birthday...I hope you don't mind they only had it in red

That's amazing!!!

I saw the video of someone using it at the tapstiles saying "Reflections ... of Earth" just like in Illuminations and I was like "WHY AM I NOT THERE TO BUY THIS?!?".

I ordered red (classic Mickey color) this time. It fits well with my dresses, not so much with my running gear.

I *almost* changed mine to red, and I still regret not doing it just a little bit. But I went with green because it's my favorite color.
I also think I am going to feel weird wearing my Apple watch on one wrist and my Magic Band on the other.

I ordered purple this time, as I got a green one for Dark Side. I'm debating on ordering some of those decals for ours, but can't seem to make up my mind if I should go with a Halloween theme, something F&W related??? But if I don't order soon I'll be SOL!

Mine say they are in the city near us and supposed to be delivered Sat, but I wonder since they're already there if I'll get them sooner?

Wear one on each wrist so you can look like wonder woman.
giphy.gif

YAAAAASSSSS!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter