Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

I'm willing to do bottled water/beer/bubbles deliveries to resorts if y'all need it.

I have a Tahoe and both a Sam's AND Costco membership (also, 24-packs of water are like $2 at Publix right now, so ...) AND A LOT OF FREE TIME.

Also, if anyone likes Honey Stinger Waffles - I told my Dad I needed like three, and instead he ordered like 300. So, I'll be your Waffle Dealer if you need them.
You are awesome. Your generosity and kindness are off the charts.

I'm willing to do bottled water/beer/bubbles deliveries to resorts if y'all need it.

I have a Tahoe and both a Sam's AND Costco membership (also, 24-packs of water are like $2 at Publix right now, so ...) AND A LOT OF FREE TIME.

Also, if anyone likes Honey Stinger Waffles - I told my Dad I needed like three, and instead he ordered like 300. So, I'll be your Waffle Dealer if you need them.

First, that is so kind! Second, I will take you up on water! I'd love to take you up on bubbles or wine, but my BFF mostly drinks fruity drinks and I can't think of what we would both like that's easy to pick up. I'm afraid people might frown upon me drinking alone...ok, maybe not in this group, but....

I also got my gift card email! I wish we got real cards because that design is super cute! Fortunately I have my card form the half of a half and just keep reloading it!

So jealous of everyone who is already packing! This will be a quick trip for us since we were just there 3 weeks ago for work.

If anyone still needs to buy an extra party ticket, mine is up for offer.

I’m trying to stay healthy by avoiding people & things, lol.

Also still debating my post-10K park plans & race outfits.

I’ll take the party ticket!

I was trying to find this info on the thread but I can't..... does anyone know when they "start the timer" regarding sweeping? I.e. the 3 hours 25 mins. Does it start when the first corral goes or the last or some other tomr5?

I was trying to find this info on the thread but I can't..... does anyone know when they "start the timer" regarding sweeping? I.e. the 3 hours 25 mins. Does it start when the first corral goes or the last or some other tomr5?
The 16 min/mile pace starts when the last person starts. So, if you start earlier you have a buffer of time before the sweepers.

I’ll take the party ticket!

Yay! It's all yours! :) Let me know what I need to do from here.

Survived my 15K this morning. I though that this race is supposed to be one of the more popular races in our area, and I felt it was a bit disorganized. And it looks like the course was a tad short. :( Boo!

At least I'm even more excited W&D now. :)

Anyone need a roommate for wine and dine weekend thursday-sunday not sharing a bed just room?

If it is because you cant find one on site, look day by day. I was able to find 5 days at the same resort and just called and they linked them together.

Good luck with your search.

I'd love some waffles if they are flavor I like. staying at pofq check in wed, am, also doing a publix run

Yay! It's all yours! :) Let me know what I need to do from here.

Survived my 15K this morning. I though that this race is supposed to be one of the more popular races in our area, and I felt it was a bit disorganized. And it looks like the course was a tad short. :( Boo!

At least I'm even more excited W&D now. :)

Yay!! Just PM me how much and where/when you want to meet up!!

I'm starting to become curious about these stinger waffles :)
I've been stalking weather for days - I can't decide what is going to be more "accurate" - Lake Buena Vista or Orlando weather. I mean, I'm from a place with 300+ days of sunshine/year. I understand that there's not much faith in weather reports as well as unpredictable Florida weather but.... I'm hoping for minimal rain on HM morning and park days. I hate wet socks =/

Can't believe we're a week out from the half! We will be driving from off-site and are trying to figure out exactly what time we should plan on getting to Epcot to take the shuttle to MK. Do you think planning on getting to Epcot at 4:15 would give us enough time to catch the shuttle?

Just about to go do my last "long" run - 5 miles. It's barely 40* (and it might even snow) so I'm opting for the treadmill so as to keep my body from being too shocked by the FL temps next weekend.....

Then I'm going to join the packing party! And the staying away from everyone who is getting sick. DS and DM are both sick. I'm mainlining vitamin C. Slept 10 hours last night. Turning away anyone who tries to engage me in stressful energy draining activity. Sending DH out for Halloween. Yep- I'm officially in taper madness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter