Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

So I am going to ask a dumb question but just want to make sure...your corral is the letter on your bib right? I have a "D" on my bib. How many corrals are there?
Yes, the letter, "D", is your corral.
Half A-G
10k A-F
5K A-F (if like last year as I don't see the corrals on the staging map in the event guide but I would assume the same)

and never a dumb question!

Anyone else notice that the 5K bibs have QR codes on the bottom of them but the Challenge bibs don't?

7209F62C-B4A1-48B2-AA7B-346C9B1864FD.jpeg

Do the 10K or Half bibs have them?

Last edited:
I’m in D for the 10K idk what I put for my projected pace way back in January but I clearly over estimated myself (thought for sure I’d be in E but bumping back to F cause that’s where DSIS is)

A for the 5K for me too!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope everyone's Expo Day went well. I wasted most of my day at the doctor (cortisone shot, oh boy!) and dealing with Runner Relations (where I was far from the only one), but luckily both eventually worked out. Didn't really have a chance to look through merch, so I'll do that tomorrow.

Picked up my pre-order jacket that I'm pretty meh about ... so, here's to the weekend turning around once the races start tomorrow!

Yah!! So you and @roxymama can spot us we will be dressed as Tower of Terror Bellhops... the hats are a good giveaway lol

I'm special - I forgot my husbands after party ticket on the kitchen table at home. Guesss we're going back to the expo tomorrow afternoon on our way back from Animal Kingdom and driving to the park.

Oops

I’m in D for the 10K idk what I put for my projected pace way back in January but I clearly over estimated myself (thought for sure I’d be in E but bumping back to F cause that’s where DSIS is)
Lol awww I was going to say we could chug along with you in D!

Wife will be in a blue "I run Solo" shirt, while mine is a black "Don't run Solo, take a Wookie" shirt. Think we're starting in corral F for the half.

Been on the bus at hotel for 30 min. They are holding us til 4am because of construction issues? Ummm? I hope I heard that wrong?

Been on the bus at hotel for 30 min. They are holding us til 4am because of construction issues? Ummm? I hope I heard that wrong?
Eek! What hotel? I can't wait to hear more reports about this. I like lots of time to go stand in the port o potty lines and then sit in my corral. Leaving at 4 would make me nervous. I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter