Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

It will be a 2 weeks vacation for me, coming down from Quebec. The first Week in Naples.Fl and then Walt Disney World for 6 days . Right now, I am planning to run the 5k with my sister and the 10k. The last time was 2015 and we all know what happen with the half marathon because of the weather… Staying at POR.
Diane

I'm in for the challenge - this was my first half in 2016 so I am continuing with it to force me to keep up running through the summer and fall. hopefully we can get some better weather for the after party this year.

We’re in for a very short trip - Thursday to Sunday (so we’ll have a spare party ticket but we’ll worry about that later)

I’m for sure for the 10k - 5k will depend on theme. My husband will do the challenge since he’s legacy for that.

We’re staying at the Boardwalk in a Boardwalk View studio

If you do end up having the extra post-party ticket, can I claim it from you???!?! I'm only doing the 5K and hubby is doing all three races so he will already have a ticket.....

It will be a 2 weeks vacation for me, coming down from Quebec. The first Week in Naples.Fl and then Walt Disney World for 6 days . Right now, I am planning to run the 5k with my sister and the 10k. The last time was 2015 and we all know what happen with the half marathon because of the weather… Staying at POR.
Diane
Oh! Where are you staying in Naples?

I will be staying at the Best Western Naples Inn and Suites. Just love this place. It is well located.
Diane

Booked my room at Pop! First time staying there. Also decided that I will be getting my first AP! I plan on doing SW race weekend next year and might do another trip sometime before/after that, so thinking this will be a good time to take that plunge! I'm thinking it's way too early for me to start getting this excited.

I’m in for the challenge and maybe 5k depending on family plans and Halloween party on Halloween. Also will be my soon to be born niece’s first Disney trip and diaper dash.

Am I the only one disappointed by the dates? I am dying to do all 3 races but I can’t get to florida to run the morning of the 1st. Halloween is a big deal for kiddos and missing isn’t an option. The earliest I could arrive is early 11/1. Why do you think they set it up to include Halloween? They are missing a chance at my money and I am bummed not to do it!

Am I the only one disappointed by the dates? I am dying to do all 3 races but I can’t get to florida to run the morning of the 1st. Halloween is a big deal for kiddos and missing isn’t an option. The earliest I could arrive is early 11/1. Why do you think they set it up to include Halloween? They are missing a chance at my money and I am bummed not to do it!
I was surprised they didn’t push it to the following weekend but I guess they feel it’s better suited during that first weekend.

I'm in for the challenge - this was my first half in 2016 so I am continuing with it to force me to keep up running through the summer and fall. hopefully we can get some better weather for the after party this year.
Yes, please! My last Wine & Dine entailed a lightning evac followed by a 7-miler. My previous Wine & Dine was renamed Splash & Dash. If there’s bad weather for the half this year...I’m looking at you!

I’d do the last MNSSHP on 10/31 with the kids and then race away, personally! :)

I was really bummed to see how close Halloween was to the races, too! Because I want to be home to see my kids celebrate the holiday, I can't fly out until that Friday, which knocks out any chance of me doing the challenge. (Wouldn't be able to pick up my bibs before Saturday.)

There's a couple of Aussie crazies here who are making the trip across the big blue to join you all!! Have started me training journal on the board and will be journalling my progress. DH and I are hoping to secure registration for the 5km, 10km and Half Marathon :)

In for my first challenge race!! Likely staying 11/1-11/6 at POP. I want to do the Halloween party on 11/1, but don't know how smart an idea that really is. Hopefully can do a meet up or find that illusive hydration station at The Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter