• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

I had the shirt issue the first time through. Saying I didn't have one so couldn't finish.

Started over and it wouldn't let me pick again on the 5k so I said I was male, then I could pick shirt size, then went back to female.

What's funny is I can get in right away now and nothing is sold out. The mad rush is always fun though, ha, but not really!

In for 5K and challenge. Had the shirt issue as well. Discovered it only happened when trying to register for multiple events so registered for them separately and it worked. The bf has already deemed this a girls only trip so now for the hard part: to convince my mom to run the 5K with me....

I have seen where these shirts will most likely be long sleeved. Will they be dry fit as well?

Long time lurker on the running threads, finally coming out :)

Registered for the Challenge this morning, I waited a bit and didn't have any issues (buying lottery tickets today! :rotfl:)

W&D 2010 was my first half ever, and started my runDisney obsession, so it's fitting to be back for this one. We're making it a girls' weekend and booked last week at CBR. I'm hoping to get some mileage through SW:GE!

Can I expect this same sort of drama on Tuesday?
At opening it will always be slow to get in so they don't crash. Hopefully they won't be late with the links again though as that wasn't normal. At this time you can still get in to any race and there's no wait. So, who knows if that will indicate how Tuesday will go and if waiting a bit is a good idea to avoid the refreshing/waiting game. It's just so hard to know for sell outs anymore.

I am an annual passholder and I couldn't get online until now because of work and it states that the 10K is sold out. Does that mean it is completely sold out? Or can I try again on Tuesday?

any information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I am an annual passholder and I couldn't get online until now because of work and it states that the 10K is sold out. Does that mean it is completely sold out? Or can I try again on Tuesday?

Thank you!
For the 10K you will have to wait until Tuesday if it is sold out.

Thank you!

It’s just sold out for AP selection. There will be more next week. Good luck!

Can anyone with experience tell me about the after party? I can’t find much about it online. Is it included in my half registration? I know it isn’t included for to 10k. Dh is only doing the 10k so can he purchase a ticket to attend with me? Thanks!

Thank you!

Just means the AP allotted ones are sold out. You can try again Tuesday :)

I also had the “couldn’t pick a shirt and got kicked out” problem. Finally, I registered separately and got 5k and challenge. I didn’t even try to post POT in all that mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter