Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

how fast do you get through lines? Is there a photopass person at each one? or is it more like you phone hop and take the next persons picture with their phone?
Depends on the characters. They usually have two photo pass people at the front who rotate out taking pictures with your phone so it is pretty efficient.

I am not in love with my HM costume idea and I am running out of time to change it.

Not really looking for help, just wanted to vent. Carry on. Haha.

I feel you here. I had a Miguel costume planned for the 10K but now the weather is making me reconsider. I may borrow some pieces of an old MNSSHP costume from my sister and turn my white Miguel tank top into an Olaf costume...definitely not the costume I wanted, but it may just have to do.

My friend cannot run the half next week due to a work conflict. He asked me if I can sell his after party ticket. If anyone needs one, let me know. Thanks!
~Matt

One week to go! (For me.)

I love my 10K costume but I'm a bit concerned about the ears. Any tips on making them stay put? Lots of bobby pins?

My half costume is fine but not super exciting. I just couldn't decide on what to do and I was tired of looking at hundreds of pictures on Pinterest.

I love my 10K costume but I'm a bit concerned about the ears. Any tips on making them stay put? Lots of bobby pins?

My half costume is fine but not super exciting. I just couldn't decide on what to do and I was tired of looking at hundreds of pictures on Pinterest.
I’ve ran in all sorts of ears for tons of races and never had an issue with them even budging. Never even used one bobby pin.

I'm leaving for WDW tonight! Super excited.

I've packed two sets of race gear - wanted to pack three sets (as three races) but wanted to keep some space in my luggage for stuff to bring home, so figure I'll be doing some laundry on Friday morning/afternoon after the 5k. I'm not a costume person so will be running in just Sparkle Skirts and a running top (which is going to be from the DLP races 2017 since that's what I've been running in and hey, they're nice tech shirts that are Disney themed at least!)

Very excited about this trip as have been wanting to do a WDW race forever! When I first heard of these races a few years ago I didn't think I'd ever be fit enough to do a half marathon... then I got fit enough to do a half marathon but work schedules meant I couldn't fit a WDW trip in for long enough to do one... and am finally doing a WDW race now!

LOVE that Epcot tank with the symbols! Did you have that made?
I made it with a white tank I had. We have a Cricut & do the iron on transfer. One day when I was running I was like I need to come up with a saying for the back to include all the names some how.

I have never ran in ears, but made them for this time but used stretchy headbands due to headaches from the hard headbands/Disney ones. I tested one I had and it was wiggly on my head if I ran, so was going to bobby pin it before switching the the stretchy headbands.

I have never ran in ears, but made them for this time but used stretchy headbands due to headaches from the hard headbands/Disney ones. I tested one I had and it was wiggly on my head if I ran, so was going to bobby pin it before switching the the stretchy headbands.

I'm slightly concerned about headaches too. I never wear ears for this reason. Maybe I should wear them around the house this week.

Giving everyone a heads up to mentally steel themselves. Hopefully things will change by next weekend (this if FL weather we're talking about), but my run at UCF this morning had a T+D of 148 at 7am. And when the sun came out it was brutal.

I'm really hoping the humidity breaks by next weekend. Last Wednesday was nice.

Giving everyone a heads up to mentally steel themselves. Hopefully things will change by next weekend (this if FL weather we're talking about), but my run at UCF this morning had a T+D of 148 at 7am. And when the sun came out it was brutal.

I'm really hoping the humidity breaks by next weekend. Last Wednesday was nice.

It looks to break slightly but definitely prepare for humidity to crush your soul

Hello all,
I signed up my two nieces who are running in the half. I (nor they) have received anything in the mail for the tickets for the after party and nothing has come via email (checked junk mail too) for the gift certificate. I know they can get their tickets for the party at Epcot at the expo, but what do we do about the gift cert. I am assuming it comes from the rundisney site? Any ideas?

Thank you for your help in this matter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter