• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

Wow! So does that mean that you can select 2:31+ as your finish time vs. 2:46+ or whatever it was before without a proof of time? Hmmmm...interesting.

That is exactly what I did. The runDisney site still says 2:45. I assume they’ll straighten this out one way or another.

Challenges done for my husband and I. I was worried and checked those out fast and now I’m stuck in queue again to sign my daughter up for the mile. Oh well

In for the challenge
got nervous when I got booted for not selecting a shirt size
had to go in twice...

In for the half!
Chrome, not incognito, via AP link, DVC on firefox still spooling.

I'm not sure I can get a 2:30 POT....

Yay! Got my 5K registration! Let the prep for my first race begin! And may I just say, I LOVE the color scheme they're using for the logo in the confirmation email, I hope the special Magic Band is those colors, since I decided on a whim to add that to my registration package.

So much for iOS and registering.. the state selection for the credit card didn't work on the iPhone.. and the credit card "Pay" button won't do anything on the iPad.. Really? Stupid waste of time with their web site.

After not getting into NYC with a TQ and that registration mess, I'm so happy to be in for this now "instead". The only other WD 1/2 I did was the year of the "half 1/2" so fingers crossed for good weather this year!! See ya'll there!!

got in that took a while both husband and I are doing two corse challenge daughter jining us for 10k and younger daughter and I 5k boy that was expensive!

Interesting....couldn’t get into kids race on PC (spinning) loaded on IPad and got right in. Something to consider if any of you are stuck.

I'm in for the Challenge and I got my sister in for the 10K with me.
Definitely interesting seeing the POT change...I'm wondering if my 10K time will be fast enough to use or if I need to start looking for some summer races to try for faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter