• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

Yeah I'm nervous too, especially since my mom and sister managed to register during the AP window and I missed it by a few minutes

I snagged a 5k bib. Still in que for 10k. Rookie mistake by me...should have added it when checking out for 5k.. could I have done that? Ugh. Live and learn

Registered for the challenge! Got in line about 9:45 and registration popped up at 10:08. Finished by 10:11.

Uhhhhh... I got all the way to entering credit card info, hit "pay", and it took me back to the queue!!!!

So I got in, filled out the form and then clicked the pay button and it threw me back to the virtual line???

The same thing happened to me! I still have that browser (Firefox) open, but I tried opening a Chrome window and got back in line.

I'm hoping the first window is just taking a reaaaaaally long time to process the credit card?

Best friend registered on phone with no wifi. Got in on her computer and said she'll try to register me. I'm still spinning on all three devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter