• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

I was able to register using Chrome even though I opened it about 10 minutes after Safari.

DW and I are in for the 10K. Got in about 9:08 after getting in the queue around 9:45. Got in on chrome incognito window. Did both registrations in one transaction. The regular chrome window is still spinning.

Well, Im in for the Challenge. As of today Ive never done a RunDisney event. Im running the Star Wars Half in April. I really wanted to wait until after my first event to register for another, you know just didnt want to spend more money til I knew what I was getting myself into. At the same time I didnt want to miss out so here we go.

Registered for challenge via phone, but the interface in Safari was not very responsive. Experienced the "button not appearing to click" issue when adding the MagicBand and completing payment. Good luck to all.

I'm beyond frustrated right now. It won't let her do the next step and I'm still waiting to get in despite being in the queue on 3 devices since around 9:40ish.

How long to get the email? My cousin got all the way through and paid, but no email yet. Her first race - please advise!

Multiple devices, multiple tabs, all spinning for more than 20 minutes and... nothing. Kinda over it and don't even want to fork over my money at this point. I can run 6.2 miles at WDW for free, lol!

How long to get the email? My cousin got all the way through and paid, but no email yet. Her first race - please advise!
Mine came about 10 minutes after registering. It did show up under Manage Account a few minutes after registering though, accessible via the Manage Account link in the top right of the desktop site (too new, can't post links yet).

We got the confirming email about 5-10 minutes after completing the registration.

Ugh, not going to pay screen.

ETA - Finally got registered through my phone. Chrome never let me register, Edge never let me pay, but safari on my phone completed the job! I only was registering for the half so I probably shouldn't have freaked out.

Last edited:
So I got in on my phone, whereas my laptop (which was the first thing I tried) is still in the queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter