Official Wine & Dine 2018

Question that may have already been asked, but the merchandise this year seems to only be available in bundles with the two pins + distance magnet. Will we be able to buy just the commemorative pin at the expo? The only other RunDisney race I've run, I was able to buy just one pin in advance. TIA

Question that may have already been asked, but the merchandise this year seems to only be available in bundles with the two pins + distance magnet. Will we be able to buy just the commemorative pin at the expo? The only other RunDisney race I've run, I was able to buy just one pin in advance. TIA
I noticed that as well. I've certainly seen individual pins for sale at the expos for past races. I don't know whether they sell out at ay point, or whether they'll still have the individual pins this time (I'd suspect that they would).

I know my first year they had pins for everything but 10k at the expo (i don’t know if it was due to getting there mid-day Friday or the printing error as there wasn’t much 10k stuff generally)

Last year plenty of pins both at expo and at character warehouse afterwards

Just got both of my links for the 5 and 10k and am now officially registered! Ah, I feel so much better. I was a sucker and ordered the pin and magnet for each of my races as well.
I didn't yet... I feel left out!

I just received my Active link from my TA for the Two Course challenge and completed my registration. Excited that it’s now “official.”

I know my first year they had pins for everything but 10k at the expo (i don’t know if it was due to getting there mid-day Friday or the printing error as there wasn’t much 10k stuff generally)

Last year plenty of pins both at expo and at character warehouse afterwards

If it was for the W&D 10K, it is because they misspelled "inaugural" on a lot (if not all) the 10K merch. If you had pre-ordered, they sent you what you ordered with the corrected spelling a couple months after the race.
Mistakes happen, but I would think that if the breafth of the verbiage is "Inaugural Wine & Dine 10K", you should be able to spell check that before you sign off on it...:confused3:confused3:confused3

If it was for the W&D 10K, it is because they misspelled "inaugural" on a lot (if not all) the 10K merch. If you had pre-ordered, they sent you what you ordered with the corrected spelling a couple months after the race.
Mistakes happen, but I would think that if the breafth of the verbiage is "Inaugural Wine & Dine 10K", you should be able to spell check that before you sign off on it...:confused3:confused3:confused3
Oh I know that’s the main reason for nothing in 2016 lol....all they had Friday afternoon were the ball caps and maybe I did it shirts...they had magnets out Thursday cause a friend got them for us weather they sold out or were pulled by Friday the world may never know.... it’s a shame cause it was my first 10k plus I loved that it was remmy themed

runDisney does sell the pins at the expo, but pins can sell out. I've seen certain mini-medal pins sell out for a few races now... for example, the mini-medal Marathon pin this year was sold out when I got to the expo. The mileage magnet was sold out too. Luckily I had pre-ordered the bundle so I still got them!

I've determined that if I REALLY want a pin or a magnet, I just go ahead and pre-order the bundle. Unless you know you'll be at the expo early, and/or don't mind risking it. Seems unlikely the commemorative pin will sell out, but one never knows!

Still no link... :(
I know you probably did this already but did you check all your mailboxes? Mine went into a promotions folder and I found it when I did a search for wine & dine after seeing others get their links yesterday.

I haven't received my links yet either, @rteetz - I'm not concerned yet, I figure they probably will go out in waves. Of course I'm also basing that on nothing more than speculation. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter