***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Last edited:
I have been reading ya'll's updates for a while, and decided I should join in! 37 days. I am so excited I can barely stand it. We are doing split Universal/Disney stay. So many firsts this trip....a whole new Park (Volcano Bay) and a whole new land and rides (Pandora)! I am also a huge Halloween season fan (I am drinking my coffee right now with Coffeemate's Pumpkin Spice Creamer) and can't wait to see the MK pumpkins (and we are also doing two nights of HHN at Universal).

Checking this thread gives me something to do with my excited-Disney-energy....that and checking on a better FoP FP time (I check like 10 times a day!).

Magic Bands were delivered yesterday! Phrew!! So excited to have them in my position. I immediately had to mail 2 of them to DD and her BF as they live out of state and now need to sweat it out until they arrive. We are exactly 3 weeks out and I think everything is all set at this point.
I love those flower head bands!!

awesome!!! Lucky you to have that off the list of worries!! Still have my fingers crossed for today!

Weeks until we get our MB's :(

Called my cell provider and asked why I was getting text I was over on data because I had changed over the the unlimited plan. She looked into my account and fixed it and asked how I liked my new Ipad. Told her I loved it and that I had bought for our trip to Disney World next month. She just lit up, said how much she loved Disney, been there several times and said I just had to download the MDE app. Already done. We talked for about 30 minutes about Disney, said it had been a few years since he had been and I had sparked her into maybe another trip soon. I also told her bout this website and all the nice people and info.

Now just waiting for our MB's to ship.

This looks SOOOOOO cute and fun! I just added it to our list of things to do!!!

https://blogmickey.com/2016/09/photos-remys-ratatouille-hide-squeak-at-epcot-food-wine-festival/

I have this on my list, I did the Epcot Passport last trip so it'll be nice to do something different while exploring.

Called my cell provider and asked why I was getting text I was over on data because I had changed over the the unlimited plan. She looked into my account and fixed it and asked how I liked my new Ipad. Told her I loved it and that I had bought for our trip to Disney World next month. She just lit up, said how much she loved Disney, been there several times and said I just had to download the MDE app. Already done. We talked for about 30 minutes about Disney, said it had been a few years since he had been and I had sparked her into maybe another trip soon. I also told her bout this website and all the nice people and info.

Awh, I have to wait and pick mine up at the hotel.

Most of the team I work with have all been to WDW at some point or want to go. Thank goodness otherwise I would drive them crazy with all my talk about it. :lmao:

That's sooo cute that you got to talk with the person about Disney!

I was at Khol's months ago and had on a Disney tank top that I had bought at JCP. The cashier, who had to be probably in her 40s, just gushed over how cute the tank top was and how she just loves Disney stuff. We talked for probably 10mins (about as long as we could being in a checkout lane) about my upcoming trip and how she would love to go to WDW someday, etc I really do enjoy hearing the excitement people have. Truly Walt's words of "....Adults are only kids grown up, anyway" rings true.

Thirty- one days. :hourglass

Oh, and 45 days.:hourglass

I am having so much fun planning two trips at a time.

With my husband we are doing a mix of table service, counter service and homemade in the room. Since we are in a studio villa, that works for us.

With my friend, we have the QSDP. So all but one meal is counter service. Oh, and I am treating her to Early Morning Magic. (Shhh, don't tell her and spoil the birthday surprise. :bday: )

So far, the details are falling into place. Just have to figure out how to move our one table service to a better time.

I'm 30 days away and I'm anxiously awaiting an email that tells me my magic bands have shipped! How far out do they usually get mailed?

I'm 30 days away and I'm anxiously awaiting an email that tells me my magic bands have shipped! How far out do they usually get mailed?
According to MDE I'm 29 days away and the e-mail was sent to me at 4:16am Central time today. I'd be on the look out in the next couple of days. FYI the tracking information didn't update with any information until over 12hrs after the e-mail was sent to me...so don't freak out if you don't see any information just after the e-mail is sent.

24 days and I FINALLY got FoP for the time we wanted on our third (and last) day! I am so pumped to go to AK in the morning and not the afternoon. Now to think about what we might want to do in HS in the afternoon!

Now our Magic bands are in Bedford Park. I could walk there! ETA is Monday, the 14th. Seriously....it's 10 minutes from my house...lol.

Our Magic Bands left FL on 8/6 and then left IL on 8/9. I think Monday might be the day for us as well (the estimate is 8/11-8/14).

Excited to add another 2.0 band to my collection! I am still bummed that I never got my pass holder slider with my Magic Band order earlier in the year. I need to get over it. :sad:

For reference - Magic Band path:
Aug 3 - Thursday - first scan in FL
Aug 5 - Saturday - arrived in IL
*notified of expected delivery date of Aug 10 - Thursday*
Aug 10 - Thursday - arrived in OK (adjacent city to mine)
Aug 11 - Friday - arrived at my local PO @ 5:43am
Aug 11 - Friday - delivered to my house @ 9:56am

It's getting real......:jumping1:

24 days and I FINALLY got FoP for the time we wanted on our third (and last) day! I am so pumped to go to AK in the morning and not the afternoon. Now to think about what we might want to do in HS in the afternoon!

Our Magic Bands left FL on 8/6 and then left IL on 8/9. I think Monday might be the day for us as well (the estimate is 8/11-8/14).

Excited to add another 2.0 band to my collection! I am still bummed that I never got my pass holder slider with my Magic Band order earlier in the year. I need to get over it. :sad:
Yay!! That gives me hope! I am grateful I managed to get 2 FP for FoP, but they are at noon, and I was really trying to only be at the parks in the early morning and evening (trying to avoid the September heat!). I have had no luck in finding any alternate times on my date. In a few days, it will at the 30-day mark, which means every one will be looking for FPs for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter