Officiant Only?

jlnten17

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Is anyone aware of a company, resort or even person that we could hire to perform a very brief ceremony for myself, husband and my two children? We actually legally married (eloped) earlier this year at the courthouse but for the kids' sake we are taking a Disney trip late July and my hope is to have a very simple ceremony just so they feel more included in making it official. We are renting a Bungalow at the Poly so I thought just someone who could come to say a few words in our room would be ideal. No photographer, music, etc. necessary. Just inexpensive!

It's tricky because Disney won't let the officiants on their official list do in-room ceremonies. But since you're already married, you don't even need an ordained officiant. Do you have a friend or acquaintance (maybe from the Dis?) who could perform the ceremony for you?

It's tricky because Disney won't let the officiants on their official list do in-room ceremonies. But since you're already married, you don't even need an ordained officiant. Do you have a friend or acquaintance (maybe from the Dis?) who could perform the ceremony for you?
That's what I was thinking after I posted. I do not need an ordained officiant. Even a cast member at the resort with some acting skills would do. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter