Offsite dining recommendations

Amy Hammack

Earning My Ears
We are a family traveling from the west coast making our first trip. Staying offsite at Windsor hills but we are looking for recommendations for affordable offsite dining nearby. We will do a mixture of eating at home, onsite and offsite, but since this is our first time in Florida could use some help. Our youngest will be 12 and I've read about kids eat free at Steak 'n Shake. Kids also like Golden Corral and we are familiar with sweet tomatoes. Any other places we need to try while we are in the area? Thanks in advance!

GCorall and Stomatoes are great here and close to wHills.
Orlando Ale house just West on 192 is excellent...across 192
from Sweet Tomatoes...great prices for great food. For cheap and filling can't beat CiCi's pizza.
Good luck, Ted

Another vote for Ale House!! There are several location the area.

Giordano's for Chicago style deep dish pizza.

Thanks for all the great suggestions! We love Chic Fil A and will have to eat that if it's nearby. The closest to home is about 45 minutes away ;) we discovered it when visiting Disneyland 2 years ago.

There are no steak n shakes close to WH. At least 20-25 minutes away. Miller's Ale House, Manny Chop House, Chuy's Tex Mex. Once you're on 192 from WH you won't have any trouble finding a restaurant. Hundreds in both directions.

Golden Corral (or Colon Corral as I call it) is just a buffet. It has something for everyone. We go on occasion, but it is a gut cleaner at some point after eating there. Miller Ale House is great and family friendly. Most of the chain restaurants are that way too. Longhorn Steakhouse is excellent and not outrageously priced for what you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter