Offsite hotel with bunk beds?

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
Im looking for a recommendation of a hotel in the area that might have bunk beds or more of a suite configuration. We are a family of 5. Fun pool and continental breakfast would be a plus. Thinking something like a Springhill Suites but im not familiar with the area so can’t tell how close some of them actually are to the parks. Looking to spend $100-$150ish/night?

Definitely want a hotel feel and not a condo or townhome.

Thanks in advance.

Springhill Suites Little Lake Bryan (Marriott Village) is pretty close and has, from what i recall, a decent shuttle system. Not nearly as good as WDW or even Hotel Plaza Boulevard, but much better than most. It's shared with the other two Marriott Village properties.

I think one of the HPB hotels has suite-like units.

The Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista (old Nickelodeon Suites) have bunk beds
So does some rooms at the Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration
The Fairfield Inn at the Marriott Village Lake Buena Vista does as well
The Seralago Resort and Suites does
The Sheraton Lake Buena Vista

Thank you all! Bonus points for some of these being bookable with credit card rewards! Off to do some researching!

SpringHill suites at Flamingo Crossing is awesome! It’s minutes from CBR and it has a Townplace Suites connected together. It has a nice pool, free breakfast (with Mickey waffles), and free parking. I would think you would want a car to get to the parks though.

We stayed at a Holiday Inn right across from Old Town in Kissimmee. Had bunk beds and was pretty nice. Super close to Disney.

I’ll move this to the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board; that’s where the offsite hotels are discussed.

The B Resort and Spa in Disney Springs has family rooms with a king bed and bunk beds. I don't know if you'd be allowed to have a 5th person in there or not, though. No free breakfast, but it is one of the hotels that gets 60-day fast passes and EMH entrance. It's worth a look anyway.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Waterpark (used to be Nickelodeon hotel) and we really liked it. There was a bedroom, alcove bedroom with bunkbed, and sleeper sofa, which was plenty of room for the 5 of us. I booked through a Mousesavers newsletter promotion and it was an amazing price! We are staying at POR this trip, but it will probably be our last time onsite. I can't justify the price for the space when I know there are many great options in the area that are much more affordable.
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnresorts/hotels/us/en/orlando/disfs/hoteldetail

I was also going to say the old nick hotel we use to stay there till we discovered something better.
After reading reviews and recommendations we used skyauction.com. best thing we ever did. We moved from an ok old hotel to a really nice resort for less money. We paid 600 for 7 days at the Sheraton vistana for two bedrooms, one king 2 full and a pull out couch. Some weeks have surcharges so pay attention. But a really good site.

We are a family of five and always rent 2-4 bedroom condos, timeshares or rental homes. Squishing into a hotel suite even with bunk beds doesn't really appeal to us. 2 bathrooms are a must.

Our kids LOVE Holiday Inn because of the separate room and bunks. We are DVC members, so we are spoiled by staying on site, but we can't do that every trip.
For $90-125 bucks or so, depending on the day, Holiday Inn is a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter