Offsite hotels with Early entry/ILL benefits

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
I had an offsite reservation at the doubletree at Disney springs, my understanding was this gained me early entry and the ability to book a ILL at 7am. However this wasn’t the case. Am I missing something in the reservation system here?

My reservation was linked, but I couldn't book a ILL at 7. I have a stay in November at the Swan, and wondering if I will have the same issue?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I had an offsite reservation at the doubletree at Disney springs, my understanding was this gained me early entry and the ability to book a ILL at 7am. However this wasn’t the case. Am I missing something in the reservation system here?

My reservation was linked, but I could book a ILL at 7. I have a stay in November at the Swan, and wondering if I will have the same issue?

Thanks.
Only select offsite resorts can book ILL$ at 7 AM. S&D, Swan Reserve and SOG.

In addition, there are other hotels that are included in the Early Theme Park Entry benefit but their guests cannot book ILL$ until official park opening.

Only select offsite resorts can book ILL$ at 7 AM. S&D, Swan Reserve and SOG.

In addition, there are other hotels that are included in the Early Theme Park Entry benefit but their guests cannot book ILL$ until official park opening.

Here is the official list of participating hotels for Early Entry. DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando is on that list.

Not sure about ILL, but I think the previous poster answered that.

Swan reservation will allow you to book a ILL at 7am. Doubletree allows booking at park opening.
Thank you all! This makes a lot of sense and was very helpful!

Early entry has been given to many offsite hotels as indicated by previous posters. Early booking of ILL has been given to only a few. You can’t assume early ILL booking just because an offsite hotel has early entry.

I only learned this recently. We have a trip coming up and one member of our group decided to stay at a Disney Spring hotel while the rest of us are on site. As a result none of us will be getting ILL$ before park opening .

I only learned this recently. We have a trip coming up and one member of our group decided to stay at a Disney Spring hotel while the rest of us are on site. As a result none of us will be getting ILL$ before park opening .
That’s unfortunate. I assume that the on-site group is choosing to be nice and not to leave out the offsite person. (Of course, technically, on site folks can make early ILL together without offsite person).

That’s unfortunate. I assume that the on-site group is choosing to be nice and not to leave out the offsite person. (Of course, technically, on site folks can make early ILL together without offsite person).
Right. We wouldn't do that to her. She can still do the extra 30 minutes with us in the mornings so we'll just make the best use of that time.

Just to clarify, the ones that I bolded are the only ones that are "OFF Site" as they are not on Disney property. The rest in blue are "ON site" just not Disney Owned. Disney owns the land and leases it to the hotels.

• Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort
  • Disney's Pop Century Resort
  • The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
  • The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
  • Disney's Beach Club Villas
  • Disney's BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
  • Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
  • Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
  • Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World® Resort
  • B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
  • DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
  • Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
  • Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
  • Holiday Inn Orlando
  • Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
  • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
  • Four Seasons Resort Orlando
  • Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
  • Waldorf Astoria Orlando
  • Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Right. We wouldn't do that to her. She can still do the extra 30 minutes with us in the mornings so we'll just make the best use of that time.
Do any of your rooms have availability within the occupancy limit to put her on the reservation with you, even though she's actually staying offsite?

Doing this may result in an "additional adult" charge, depending on who's already staying in that room, so check first. The front desk can ensure that the associated credit card does not extend changing privileges to her either. It would grant her the same onsite privileges though for booking your group's ILL$. If you're staying deluxe and there's an evening with Extended Hours, she'd get that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter