Offsite Restaurant Recommendations

We are planning a trip where we will be staying offsite near Marriott Word Center. There are just 2 adults travelling but we aren't looking for restaurants where we would need to dress up. We are also open to driving anywhere for a fun experience. What are your favorites? We are open to all options. We will be there for a couple of weeks so ordinary favorites are welcome as well.
In celebration the New England style pub is fun and same area Joe’s Crab Shack great for late night happy hour drinks and snacks

If you like Middle Eastern, Cedars Restaurant on Sand Lake Road in the Doctor Phillips area has great Lebanese food. When I lived in Orlando, my Middle Eastern roommate and I were regulars at that place.

In celebration the New England style pub is fun and same area Joe’s Crab Shack great for late night happy hour drinks and snacks
My DD is a local now and goes to the NE pub when she misses home.
we went last time and it was ok I guess.
I LOVE the Columbia in Celebration especially for lunch. The 1905 salad with a cup of Gazpacho and the complimentary fresh baked bread is the best.
Dixie Cream cafe in Windermere
Melting Pot in Dr Phillips was fun fondue

Last edited:

Bahama Breeze is a chain, but fun to go sit on the porch with live islands style music. The empanadas are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter