Offsite Restaurants (again!)

Magic Megadegs

Mouseketeer
Apologies everyone, I know offsite restaurants gets done to death but we go in 5 days (YAY!) and have the first 6 nights offsite in LBV. Am just going through registering with the various restaurant websites and 'liking' facebook pahes etc as people have mentioned they sometimes offer vouchers but wanted a few other recommendations. Wayne G I seem to remember you mentioning an ale house or something that was good for families but am going boz eyed searching through the threads for it, lol.

So far have registered for Olive Garden, Sweet Tomatoes, Chili's, Padrino's, Bahamas Breeze and Tony Roma's.

Does anyone have any other places they would recommend? I know I have a fair few chains on that list but we're feeding 2 adults and 2 children and the bills quickly add up (hangs head in chain shame)

Thank you xxx

IHOP for breakfast - great start to the day :goodvibes

Orlando Ale House is the one you are thinking of that Wayne has mentioned in the past.

Our two favourites on our last trip were Texas Roadhouse and Longhorn Steakhouse. We also really like Bob Evans, Friendlys and Chili's for cheap and cheerful :thumbsup2

My favorite is Perkins, I can't go on holiday to Orlando without having my breakfast there several times :goodvibes

Edit: And I almost forgot to mention Chipotle, which is a much better version of Taco Bell

Over the last couple of visits we've used Golden Corral, they're reasonably priced around $8 for the all you can eat breakfast buffet for an adult, not sure how much for kids though.
They have what i think is the best buffet around and it's just as good for lunch/dinner.
The site we've always visited is on Vineland Avenue by the Marrott Village in LBV so it would be easily accessible if you're staying in LBV.:thumbsup2

Apologies everyone, I know offsite restaurants gets done to death but we go in 5 days (YAY!) and have the first 6 nights offsite in LBV. Am just going through registering with the various restaurant websites and 'liking' facebook pahes etc as people have mentioned they sometimes offer vouchers but wanted a few other recommendations. Wayne G I seem to remember you mentioning an ale house or something that was good for families but am going boz eyed searching through the threads for it, lol.

So far have registered for Olive Garden, Sweet Tomatoes, Chili's, Padrino's, Bahamas Breeze and Tony Roma's.

Does anyone have any other places they would recommend? I know I have a fair few chains on that list but we're feeding 2 adults and 2 children and the bills quickly add up (hangs head in chain shame)

Thank you xxx

Is that Orlando Ale House, near Florida Mall (dunno if there are other locations)
The last time we went we loved that restaurant. Maybe something to so with the server being so lovely and complementing us on how polite the kids were!!! The food was good too, and great value...

What about Friendly's on IDrive,loved going there don't know what its like now as its been a few years since I was last there.

Carrabbas on 192 has good food and very reasonable.
On Mondays they run specials starting at $12.
You get a choice of appetizer or dessert, then with your entree you also get a choice of soup or salad.

Love the Cheesecake Factory at the Mall at Millenia! Although make sure you have a v small meal so you can fit in a giant slice of cheesecake at the end!

Another vote for IHOP...also breakfast at Mimis (near Mall at Millenia), breakfast at Denny's, Bahama Breeze, ooh yes and don't forget Chili's, Cheesecake Factory, Joe's Crab Shack, there's an Italian opposite Cheesecake Factory, can't remember it's name but it's good. Oooohhhh so much to eat, so little time x

Thank you all x 3 sleeps to go. Have registered on all the sites and have coupons flowing in thick and fast x Will check out some of those recommendations definitely x

Just to add to this - if you are looking for fast food offsite I have a new addiction to Chick-Fil-A nuggets - they are really yummy :goodvibes

if you're looking for a snack type meal we really really enjoyed Panera Bread this year, super salads and sandwiches plus delicious pastries - think Starbucks but with decent food!

Is that Orlando Ale House, near Florida Mall (dunno if there are other locations)
The last time we went we loved that restaurant. Maybe something to so with the server being so lovely and complementing us on how polite the kids were!!! The food was good too, and great value...

There's one close to DTD as well.

Not sure if it's still there as we haven't been for 7 years :( But Wild Jacks on IDrive was always a favourite with us...

Tony

Not sure if it's still there as we haven't been for 7 years :( But Wild Jacks on IDrive was always a favourite with us...

Tony

That takes me back - I'm not sure if it is still there - I used to love Darryls on IDrive too but that was like 1996/1998 LOL

I love Perkins and Cracker Barrel for breakfast - yummy!

Tony

It went way downhill just after the first time we went (in 2004). When we went back again a couple of years later, it was dire. Service was awful and the food wasn't that great either. Such a shame as one of the best meals we had on our first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter