• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offsite Stoller Rentals?

MamaLou

Disneyland Nut
Anyone with experience renting a stroller from an off-Disney-property provider? Taking my 4 yr old granddaughter in Sept. (her first visit, yea!) and I know she'll poop out running around with us Disney vets all day! I sure don't want to hassle turning in a stroller at the end of the day with a tired kiddo... Thanks!

City Stroller Rentals is great. We have used them twice and it's been smooth both times.

Orlando stroller rentals. I rented from in past.
The stroller was very comfortable that he stayed in there all day. The one from Disney was hard and he kept getting out. Plus when you rent offsite its your for 24 7. Which comes in handy not only during the day but when you return to you hotel.

The lady who runs is very nice and helpful. The info is on the bottom of this website.

Orlando stroller rentals. I rented from in past.
The stroller was very comfortable that he stayed in there all day. The one from Disney was hard and he kept getting out. Plus when you rent offsite its your for 24 7. Which comes in handy not only during the day but when you return to you hotel.

The lady who runs is very nice and helpful. The info is on the bottom of this website.

Thanks for the reply - but I'm wondering about Disneyland, not Disneyworld. :upsidedow

City stroller rentals has a couple different strollers to choose from. I would call and ask what they suggest for your grand daughters height. I know they have bob strollers and those have a higher weight limit. Not sure about height though. Good luck!

We did City Stroller Rentals in 2014 and it was a perfect experience! They'll deliver to your hotel and pick up from there. We had a City-mini stroller and it was great. Super easy to push, large basket under the seat, folded up nicely to store in our hotel room and it had the cupholder/storage strap added at the handles. My hubs is 6'3" and strollers are a pain for him to push, but he said this one was just fine. Sure beats a cheapo umbrella stroller.

Yep, City Strollers. We used them and they delivered to one hotel, and picked up from another hotel. Great service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter