Oga’s - Lots of Ressies Just Became Available

Chiasgirl

Mouseketeer
We had an alert set for an Oga’s reservation for the end of October. We just got an alert and at least ten new times were available to book. I think they must be increasing capacity as I can’t think of any other reason so many would suddenly become available.
if you’ve been looking for dining availability, give it another try!

I just logged in to say the same thing - I snagged a 6:25pm on 10/9 which is a little early, but that's okay!

We had an alert set for an Oga’s reservation for the end of October. We just got an alert and at least ten new times were available to book. I think they must be increasing capacity as I can’t think of any other reason so many would suddenly become available.

I don’t think they are increasing capacity, I’ve been waiting since more than 60 days out for all of mine for mid October. Pretty sure they just released them for the first time.

I just tried every day of our trip and nothing. 2 alerts popped up as I was trying and both times they were gone when I clicked them. So sad. That is the one piece we have left and it is a priority.

Thank you thank you! My bf wanted this so bad and I had alerts but didn’t get any. I got one for October 26!!!

Yeah, this was not a capacity increase, this was the first release of any times for these dates, 3 weeks out. Many of us have been waiting and had alerts since 60+ days. Disney confirmed to several of us that they are not releasing consistently.

I'm glad they are finally out and congrats to those who got them. I got the time I wanted, after all that stalking.

Missed out after checking multiple times a day for the last few weeks 😩
If anyone drops a 10/3, 10/5, or 10/7 lmk!

If you don't have luck, keep trying, too - we were there two weeks ago and I got a reservation the day before we went - probably someone cancelled. I had been trying every day with no luck, but all of the sudden...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter