Oga's ADR advice

We are going in June as well and just did all of our reservations, got up at 3am to do so! We scheduled HS 5 days in to our trip (out of 7) and were able to score a reservation (11:05, so a tad early for drinks but oh well haha) I definitely agree that you should go right for the second or third day you have planned at HS (or any day after 2 if you get park hoppers). Good luck!!

Thanks everybody! May have to have someone else in my group grab other reservations while I do Oga's. It sounds like everything books up now, while when we were originally planning a year ago we were able to get everything we wanted even a few weeks after the 180 day window. Hoping we can make it work, just wish we didn't have to have park passes before knowing what restaurant reservations are available.

We are a family of 4 (dh, me, 7yo and 2yo). I was able to get a 9:15 for 2 and a 10:45 for 2. What are the chances they will let us all go at 9:15?

We are a family of 4 (dh, me, 7yo and 2yo). I was able to get a 9:15 for 2 and a 10:45 for 2. What are the chances they will let us all go at 9:15?
Anything is possible but I wouldn't count on it. It probably depends on where they have you "seated" for the 9:15 - if it's a space that can accommodate 4 you might be ok.

I wasn't able to book Oga's at my 60-day mark, but I paid for text alerts and got a text at 3:30am that someone cancelled! SO glad because that would have been gone had I looked when I woke up (Pacific time) it would have so been gone.
What do you mean "paid for text alerts"?

I used TouringPlans which is a paid subscription and it lets you list up to two reservations that it will search availability and text you as soon as something opens!
Just to clarify, though, you don't have to pay for a Touring Plans subscription in order to use their ADR finder (you just need a free account).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter