Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my email for my first reservation just as I was able to make another one lol but we are all set! And a reservation for Savis!

Full disclosure, I don’t even know what Oga’s serves but I snagged 6:25 PM for our DHS day just incase lol!

Do we know if docking bay 7 is doing reservations too?

Can anyone get through to the reservation page? I am stuck on a Please wait page and it has been at least 10 mins. The phone wait is an hour.

I snagged a reservation for 12 people (!!!!). Going 11/9 at 11am.

Really glad I got all 12 of us in.

So I finally got in for 1 reservation, trying to book a second for a trip in Feb and back in waiting land... Does it work any better on your phone vs the web?

Full disclosure, I don’t even know what Oga’s serves but I snagged 6:25 PM for our DHS day just incase lol!

The only food offered is a pastry or overnight oats for breakfast or a "snack mix" for lunch or dinner, and a 2 drink max. I think I also read a 45 minutes max.

Got 2 breakfasts...and forgive me if this has been mentioned...but both are 9:05 am. Tried for earlier but nothing came up. Is that the earliest time anyone has seen?

Oga's is basiclly a bar with drinks and 2 bar snacks. I wouldn't go there for a meal. Docking bay 7 is a quick service restaurant so it shouldn't require a reservation.

I'm going for the drinks but is anyone else getting stuck in this waiting screen? It's so frustrating.

Do we think this reservation at least guarantees access into the land?

That's what appears to be the case - there is nothing in the confirmation stating we need to book separate boarding passes or entry into the land, just that a park admission ticket is needed.

Finally got one for 12/2. 1st time got to confirmation page and kicked out, 2nd time it wouldn't take my credit card on file, so I ended up reentering it and it worked! Long waits though.

I got 2. A 3:00pm on the 3rd of November. And a 12:00pm on the 5th of November. We’re planning to do EEMH to see Galaxy’s Edge on the 1st of November, but I wasn’t interested in breakfast and don’t want to wait around until 10am because we’re trying to go back to the resort because we have MNSSHP that night.

On the 3rd we were having a resort day before dinner at Via Napoli and watching Epcot Forever, so we’ll leave a bit earlier for a drink and maybe a quick ride on something. And the 5th I’ll probably end up cancelling when FP plans are firmed up.

I kept getting Stitch errors, Donald Duck errors and that never-ending Millenium Falcon screen so I’m just glad to have something.

It actually let me do my reservation through the app even though initially it told me it couldn’t. The never ending millennium falcon screen wasn’t working well for me I kept getting error messages. Once that was made modifying it on the app was easy and error free, in case that helps anyone!

Got one for 9pm on September 7 for 7 people- if our "littles" fade out and have to leave with their parents before then, and we are down to only 4, will we be penalized? I know we aren't at other restaurant reservations if someone drops out. I had earlier times slots made four times and was down to the Woody page charging my credit card but the system kept crashing!

So many people who are blindly booking Oga's are gonna be super disappointed when they realize there's no actual food offered.
Ogas is all about the experience. It’s basically an attraction with alcohol.

Got one for 9pm on September 7 for 7 people- if our "littles" fade out and have to leave with their parents before then, and we are down to only 4, will we be penalized? I know we aren't at other restaurant reservations if someone drops out. I had earlier times slots made four times and was down to the Woody page charging my credit card but the system kept crashing!

no, they won't penalize unless your whole reservation is a no show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter