Oga's Cantina - Dinner Menu??

You have to order and pay when you arrive. You can order up to 2 drinks per person, but you have to order and pay for them when you arrive. Your order has a time on it.
Are you required to order something? I was thinking of just going to see the place. The drinks aren't especially appealing to me. TIA if anyone knows the answer to this question.

Are you required to order something? I was thinking of just going to see the place. The drinks aren't especially appealing to me. TIA if anyone knows the answer to this question.

Probably so, as that's how they timestamp you into the place.

Can kids enter? I have a reservation for 6 when we are there at 5:20pm. I realize it's for the experience only.

So after all that.... Canceling our Sci-Fi reservations to get reservations at Oga's, then canceling those and getting our Sci-Fi back because I found out there's no food there....

I got reservations for 7 at Oga's again! LOL

I figured if we go there with the expectations that its an EXPERIENCE and nothing more than that (with booze...) we may honestly enjoy it!

So that's my Thursday morning epiphany... Hope everyone gets what they're trying for!!
I was thinking about doing the same thing. I decided to keep our Sci-Fi lunch, and I was able to book Oga's 75 minutes later.

Lunch at SciFi then drinks at Oga's. It the best of both worlds.

Just now got a lunch reservation for the day and close to the time I wanted without all the hassle of yesterday. I'm trying to decide on whether to get a dinner reservation instead being that's it's Halloween night but not sure since I may want to do something else that night and I do already have a dinner reservation booked. :scratchin

Last edited:

We're excited about the reservations because it means we can get in without waiting around all day. At least while it is so popular that it needs the reservations to help move people in and out. My guess is that for at least a while, there will be no walk-ins.

There hasn't been anything said by anyone with actual authority that would currently lead me to believe that a reservation at Oga's will guarantee you entry to Galaxy's Edge if it's at capacity.

Also, it's a small place. And its capacity does not allow for everyone to be seated. There are standing areas. So you may be standing at the bar without a seat. If you definitely don't want to stand and have a couple of drinks while taking in the atmosphere, this is likely not an experience you want.

*Curious why it says table service with prices up to $34.99 if not going to serve dinner?*

Because that is how lounge entries are done on the website. It's been established that for food, this lounge serves only an $8 bar snack mix during lunch/dinner hours.

Curious why it says table service with prices up to $34.99 if not going to serve dinner?

It doesn't say table service anywhere. Or even dining (which Nomad Lounge and Trader Sam's both have, as they have some food - Casual Dining, Unique/Themed Dining, Lounges ).

Oga's only says:
Lounges
$ ($14.99 and under per adult) - $ ($15 to $34.99 per adult)
Dining Plans Not Accepted

You're allowed to enter "closed due to capacity" theme parks at Disney when you have a dinner reservation...why would this be any different?

Nothing is set in stone yet - but IF they intend to enforce the $10 no-show fee, and entrance to the land will be restricted/timed (meaning that just being in Hollywood Studios isn't enough to ensure you can make your reservation), it's reasonable to expect that they will allow people with reservations in (the same process that applies when a full park is set on restricted access for capacity issues). it's always possible that they will suspend the no-show fee for Oga's (it'd be unreasonable to have a no-show fee charged to a guest who tried but couldn;t get into the land) but I haven't seen anything indicating this to be the case.

Curious why it says table service with prices up to $34.99 if not going to serve dinner?

It is table service, there are waiters that come around to take your drink order and bring them out to you and handle your bill. Definitely not counter. Also, the prices go up to $75 for the beer flight, which sadly has been sold out for at least a month at DL.
There is NO food here. Only a snack mix similar to oriental mix with sesame cracker, wasabi peas, etc.
There are tables, you just don't get to sit at most of them. Bar height tables, standing only for maybe 75%... I haven't actually counted how many seated tables there are, not many.

I guess we'll see how this plays out when it actually opens, but this is the text on the DL Oga's webpage:

Checking In
Guests should check in no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their reservation time with the Cast Member at the end of the queue at Oga’s Cantina inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. If the virtual queuing system is being used, Guests with reservations for Oga’s Cantina may enter the land up to one hour prior to their reservation time at the Fantasyland entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

Each person in your party must be present upon check-in and for admission to the land and the cantina. Please be prepared to present your reservation confirmation, photo ID and the credit card provided at the time of booking.

Guests will be admitted as soon as space that accommodates their party size becomes available. Late arrivals may not be accommodated.

Limited Seating
Oga’s Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating. Seating is not guaranteed upon entry, separate parties may be seated together and large parties may be separated.

Alcoholic Beverages
Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required. There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.

Snacks
A limited menu of snack offerings will be available.

I would guess they would be handled similarly since it took them a couple weeks of trying different lines/reservations/text returns/etc to get a system that works fairly well and doesn't involve hours of standing in line. I tried to look at the WDW page to see if it had similar language, but I just get the Falcon. :)

So.... When you walk in, you have to give your drink order?
Yes
I'm solo and I've been to The Cantina twice. It's just like a regular bar. The host will bring you to either a standing table, a booth or to a space at the bar. If you are at a standing table or booth a server will appear with menus. The server will return after a few minutes and take the orders. At the bar, the bar tender will see you arrive and give you a menu and then come back to you in a few minutes for the order. Im trying to remember but I think you give your credit card when you order. When the drinks are brought to you, you also get the check at the same time, in a small metal cup, with a pen. You sign the check and the server / bar tender picks up the signed copy on their next loop around.

I ordered my 2 drinks at the same time and then when I was finished I went for a walk around and took photos.

I then left the Cantina

My reservation details states “all parties must be present to check into the cantina or land.” I take that as a reservation promises you entry.

Looking at their menu, I'm not sure how they get the $35 (the drinks are $18 and under). Unless they are using the 2 drink maximum.
It is a lounge with only listing Batuu Bits as the onnly snack food available.

I think people are getting too hung up on what Disney has on the Oga's page for WDW. I would guess it is not correct info and will be updated once the land opens.

I think people are getting too hung up on what Disney has on the Oga's page for WDW. I would guess it is not correct info and will be updated once the land opens.

I think it's just the way the pricing categories are set up - it doesn't mean anything in terms of what will or won't be served at the location. One $ locations are $14.99 and under. Two $$ locations cover a certain price range ($15.99-34.99) Three $$$ locations cover a different price range ($35.00-65.99) etc. They're just broad categorizations that let them create sort and filter functions within the dining page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter