Oga's Cantina

Here we go again with the waiting room. Since we're all on this page, I assume we all want Oga's. What dates are people hoping to get? I'm hoping for June 23rd (daughter's 21st!).

This must be why the app won't let you make dining reservations if they had planned on putting everyone in a virtual queue. Really wish I wouldn't have woken up at 4AM for no reason though!
Same here except for 5:30 and I couldn't go back to sleep.
I'm also in the queue but at this point I'm not sure what I selected to be in it! Hopefully I can change to something I want more. I definitely want the Oga's but I'm hoping for a Lamplight Lounge too, though their menu isn't overly appealing to me other than beverages.

Has anyone been in these in the past..? How long did it take? I cant tell if people are getting through or they're adding stuff in the background and THEN will open the queue..?

Has anyone been in these in the past..? How long did it take? I cant tell if people are getting through or they're adding stuff in the background and THEN will open the queue..?
No one will be getting through yet. At some point today (7:00?, 8:00?) they will advance everyone to the actual queue for making reservations. This is just a waiting room. Theoretically once the actual queue opens those in the "waiting room" will have their positions randomized. Then it's just a waiting game. This was the method used to get tickets for the park opening, and other dining reservations.

No one will be getting through yet. At some point today (7:00?, 8:00?) they will advance everyone to the actual queue for making reservations. This is just a waiting room. Theoretically once the actual queue opens those in the "waiting room" will have their positions randomized. Then it's just a waiting game. This was the method used to get tickets for the park opening, and other dining reservations.

It's randomized..? Interesting... so it might pay to use mutliple devices and browsers... gee I wonder why the sites crash so often. :rolleyes1

I have a few screens open on multiple devices. They definitely throw you in randomly- the one I joined on my phone was first and says my wait is over an hour. The one on my computer says 15 minutes which I joined last. So depending on what it says, you may be in for a long wait.

OK maybe not... scrolled down and saw my phone, which I joined with first, says 24 min. My computer says over an hour.

Edit - just saw the post above, so my experience was just luck of the draw.

My screen just added a note that approximate wait time is more than an hour. That's not reassuring but sort of helpful, I guess.

Says more than an hour for me as well. Not really trying to get Oga's since we went in November at WDW but wouldn't mind popping in for a 15 minutes for a quick drink.

I have one browser saying more than an hour and another that went from 31 minutes down to six now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter