Oga's Cantina

When we were there last week they did not have blue milk at the milk stand outside either... They only had green and the Toydaria Swirl which is green milk with some other stuff (I enjoyed it, except for the jellies in the bottom but I just didn't eat those). I wonder if there's some kind of supplier or ingredient issue for the blue milk (I know the one in Oga's is chilled/slushie style but I think it's still the same base item)?

ETA: I see blue is available to mobile order today so IDK

I was there last Wednesday and they had both flavors at the milk stand.

The "Blue Bantha" in Oga's is totally different than the milk stand, BTW.

I was there last Wednesday and they had both flavors at the milk stand.

The "Blue Bantha" in Oga's is totally different than the milk stand, BTW.
Well, then. I'll have to try both! Or rather, all 3!

The Oga’s blue milk/blue bantha is more of a smoothie consistency but the flavor, to me anyway, was the same as from the milk stand.

Also- just checked and the Blue Bantha is BACK on the Oga’s menu in the app and on the website! Hopefully someone going to the Oga’s this weekend can confirm.
Maybe the shipment of cookies didn’t arrive in time or something?

What really needs to return is the T-16 Skyhopper!

Truly the best drink at the cantina, and always a favorite of my reviews I’ve read. Disney World still serves it, so I’m hoping it’s a supply issue.

Someone should inquire the next time they’revisiting if the drink is a permanent cut!

What really needs to return is the T-16 Skyhopper!

Truly the best drink at the cantina, and always a favorite of my reviews I’ve read. Disney World still serves it, so I’m hoping it’s a supply issue.

Someone should inquire the next time they’revisiting if the drink is a permanent cut!

I'll be there on Tuesday, so if no one else asks before then, I will!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter