• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oga's Cantina

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Olga's Cantina has the Five Blossom Bread? I ready Disneyworld had it but I did not see it on the Disney site menu

Does anyone know if Olga's Cantina has the Five Blossom Bread? I ready Disneyworld had it but I did not see it on the Disney site menu

I haven't seen it listed there or in any of the reviews I've been reading. I wish they had the bread, those other two items they have don't seem all that appealing to me. :crazy2:

I think we're going to stick with one drink each just to check it out and then go somewhere else to eat. :drinking1

No Blossom Bread. You really can’t “dine” at Oga’s. We’ve had the Batuu Bits. But that’s like an overpriced bar snack to go with your expensive drinks. We just enjoy the experience of being there, but it’s misleading for them to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner listed on the menu. Its a bar. 🙄

No Blossom Bread. You really can’t “dine” at Oga’s. We’ve had the Batuu Bits. But that’s like an overpriced bar snack to go with your expensive drinks. We just enjoy the experience of being there, but it’s misleading for them to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner listed on the menu. Its a bar. 🙄
I agree!

It’s 100% a bar with waaayyy overpriced drinks. We went once a few years back and we will probably never go back.

It’s 100% a bar with waaayyy overpriced drinks. We went once a few years back and we will probably never go back.

Same x 1000--- and we had a very interesting experience there in July--- Preface by saying that my 11 year old is the Star Wars fanatic, so wanted this to be his day--- made another droid-- (they interact all day if you have two--- very cool!) and booked Ogas for 7PM--- we were waiting to go in--- DD16 checked us in on her phone--- got the notification that our table (bar) was ready--- she showed our conf to one of the CMs outside at check-in--- Young man, probably early 20's-

When we walked in, he looked at my daughter with a weird look and said "nice outfit"- I didnt hear him at the time, because my kids were walking in front of me, but she told me what happened once we got inside- It freaked her out a bit- I dont know--- she wasnt wearing anything Star Wars related, or themed in any way. (shes not a cosplay type kid... LOL) -- she was wearing a tank top and denim shorts--- (not showy at all, and she doesnt do "short-shorts")

Just seemed odd coming from a CM, that he looked her up and down and said "nice outfit"- Maybe its me playing "protective dad", but it was strange.

Anyway, I digress--- sorry !!! Back to the menu--- drinks are WAYYYYY overpriced, and they really need to offer some sort of better "finger foods" perhaps? Just my .02

Same x 1000--- and we had a very interesting experience there in July--- Preface by saying that my 11 year old is the Star Wars fanatic, so wanted this to be his day--- made another droid-- (they interact all day if you have two--- very cool!) and booked Ogas for 7PM--- we were waiting to go in--- DD16 checked us in on her phone--- got the notification that our table (bar) was ready--- she showed our conf to one of the CMs outside at check-in--- Young man, probably early 20's-

When we walked in, he looked at my daughter with a weird look and said "nice outfit"- I didnt hear him at the time, because my kids were walking in front of me, but she told me what happened once we got inside- It freaked her out a bit- I dont know--- she wasnt wearing anything Star Wars related, or themed in any way. (shes not a cosplay type kid... LOL) -- she was wearing a tank top and denim shorts--- (not showy at all, and she doesnt do "short-shorts")

Just seemed odd coming from a CM, that he looked her up and down and said "nice outfit"- Maybe its me playing "protective dad", but it was strange.

Anyway, I digress--- sorry !!! Back to the menu--- drinks are WAYYYYY overpriced, and they really need to offer some sort of better "finger foods" perhaps? Just my .02
From that description, I can't tell if he was being creepy, or if he was a CM that was in character as someone who really lived on Batuu and worked at Oga's, and saw some traveler / customer wearing something completely different than the "locals".

Oga's is a cool atmosphere, but as others said, it is a bar with overpriced drinks. Don't go there for the food because there really isn't much to speak of in that department. And they really pack in the people.

From that description, I can't tell if he was being creepy, or if he was a CM that was in character as someone who really lived on Batuu and worked at Oga's, and saw some traveler / customer wearing something completely different than the "locals".

Oga's is a cool atmosphere, but as others said, it is a bar with overpriced drinks. Don't go there for the food because there really isn't much to speak of in that department. And they really pack in the people.

Possibly, but he definitely didnt act like he was in character while we were waiting to go in--- (was around 15-20 mins) -- there were (3) CMs checking people in outside, and none were in character--- And oh yes.... totally felt packed in--- was really a one and done for us, but glad we experienced it the one time

Oga's was a once and done for us. Overpriced drinks that are pre-mixed and barely any food. No wonder they make you have a reservation to get in. Otherwise people would just pop in to see it and leave.

I have to say our server in Oga’s practically discouraged us from ordering food. He was very friendly and helpful but when we ordered and asked about food his reply was basically, don’t bother and he wouldn’t recommend anything.

I have to say our server in Oga’s practically discouraged us from ordering food. He was very friendly and helpful but when we ordered and asked about food his reply was basically, don’t bother and he wouldn’t recommend anything.
that's very honest as they really don't have anything for food.

I love the sauce that comes with the batuu bits, so I buy those if I am hungry.

It is not a place for meals.

I wonder, did her tank top have any kind of slogan or picture on it? I've seen people wear a t-shirt with my favorite music band/disney character/funny phrase on it and said "nice shirt" before. Probably was just being friendly.

I wonder, did her tank top have any kind of slogan or picture on it? I've seen people wear a t-shirt with my favorite music band/disney character/funny phrase on it and said "nice shirt" before. Probably was just being friendly.

Nope--- just pink top and denim shorts --

I do have the recipe from the Galaxy's Edge cookbook if you're ambitious. :)

Attachments

• 20220916_193814.jpg
    20220916_193814.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220916_193818.jpg
    20220916_193818.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 8
Oga's is a one and done for me. The drinks are all quite sweet and of course pricey. Whole experience feels rushed and crowded. Would love some sort of unique snack though.

Oga's is a one and done for me. The drinks are all quite sweet and of course pricey. Whole experience feels rushed and crowded. Would love some sort of unique snack though.
It’s awful. I think it has the rudest cast members in the Disney organization. And is zero fun. I have (unfortunately) gone a few times when we go with new people - but the I promised myself I will never go again.

My friend and I like to snag a morning reservation and then mobile order Ronto breakfast wraps. They don't care if you walk in and out of Oga's since the bathroom is outside, so one of us goes to Ronto's and picks up the wraps and brings them back to Oga's. I usually get the bloody rancor to pair with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter