• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Oh dear...

Queenie

Mouseketeer
I went a bit mad buying supplies today! At least I have enough to keep me going for a long time!

I got 182 sheets of patterned paper! :rolleyes1 In my defence, 180 of it was in a bulk pack that we reduced from $25 to about $15 then I got a 10% student discount on top of that!

I also got a 50 pack of card that I'm splitting 50/50 with my mum ($25). Rub ons of America and London for 75c each, a rub on alphabet $2.50, coloured paper clips $1.75 and some bits of ribbon and metal rings for $1 on the market. I also bought my mum a gift pack of 8 garden related rubber stamps that was down from about $15 to $2!!!!

I love scrap store sales but they're so bad on my bank account! I have to pay the plumber $250 this week for fixing the shower!!!! :sad2:

Alas you have joined the ranks of the "Scrabooking Supply Obsessed!"
And as such, you must know that You will NEVER Have ENOUGH! :rotfl2:

Perhaps taking your Mum shopping with you will "keep you honest" :rotfl:
Good luck with the bathroom!
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter