Oh Dear!!!

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I've peaked too soon! :bitelip:

I made the fatal mistake of looking at the terrific new photos on PhotoMagique and now I can't cope coz I can't go until next year WAAAHHH!

Any suggestions [other than turning the garden hose on myself :rotfl: ] on how I struggle womanfully through until November 06???

I feel your pain!! :hug:

Unfortunately I don't have any wonderful solutions, though I actually found looking at as many photos as possible helped me!! And reading the DIS!!!!

Bexx said:
I feel your pain!! :hug:

Unfortunately I don't have any wonderful solutions, though I actually found looking at as many photos as possible helped me!! And reading the DIS!!!!

I'll give that a try. I did wonder whether I should be going cold turkey but I'll give anything a go! :confused3

NIK said:
I'll give that a try. I did wonder whether I should be going cold turkey but I'll give anything a go! :confused3

I tried going cold turkey when we got back from WDW in April 2004. I couldn't bear to come near these boards.....however it didn't work for long, my fingers soon got itchy LOL and before i knew it all you lovely people had convinced me to book for DLP!!!:rotfl2:

Ware Bears said:
and before i knew it all you lovely people had convinced me to book for DLP!!!:rotfl2:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I REALLY hope you enjoy DLP, or we will all be :duck: !!! :teeth:

I'm sure she'll have a great time. Ummm, could I sneak into your suitcase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter