oh guys! there are pics for yall to see...

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
homecoming pics!!
and some pics from the rock-a-thon but yeah it's great over here! hehe!
and adam perry and will pics!
and pics of my friends!
I'm too lazy to put these in a correct order so deal with it! :p
fd2ab6c0.jpg

eric and nicole
fd2ab6c2.jpg

me,mary and Renee
fd2ab6ca.jpg

becca, me and Eric at the rock-a-thon
fd2ab6d5.jpg

group at rock-a-thon-ross,kevin,eric,becca,alex,spencer,helen and bunmi
fd2ab6e4.jpg

crystal and kevin, scott and sam, me and eric, ross and jennifer(kinda funny...they are all going out but me and eric-oh irony turns her head again! :rolleyes:)
fd2ab6c3.jpg

eric,me,becca,mauricio,kevin and crystal
fd2ab6d0.jpg

the guys-michael,ross,joe,eric,mauricio,kevin,corey, sean(nicole's date!), ross, michael and Scott
fd2ab6e1.jpg

the girls-nicole is the first on the left(top row), lynsey,crystal,me,mel, katie, jennifer,sam,heather, becca and julie
fd2ab6dd.jpg

group-didn't scan well but there are people all up and down the stairs(you can see nicole-the one in the lingerie dress!)
fd2ab6d6.jpg

ross and jennifer(they are going out now! yay!)
fd2ab6da.jpg

becca and Mauricio choking each other! :eek:
fd2ab6df.jpg

mary and eric
fd2ab6e2.jpg

harriet and kyle(they are going out too!)
fd2ab6c5.jpg

jameka and alan
fd2ab6c6.jpg

me and then eric with his head cut off :rolleyes:-it was a CUTE pic too! argh!
fd2ab6c7.jpg

will-he is a HOTTIE! :teeth:
fd2ab6d2.jpg

me and alex
fd2ab6e6.jpg

eric and ross and nicole
fd2ab996.jpg

becca and kari
fd2ab99a.jpg

ADAM PERRY! the dude in the white shirt!
fd2ab997.jpg

ADAM'S PERRY BUTT! :teeth:
fd2ab6cf.jpg

me and becca(nsyncraider17)-had to throw this in here! :)

all group pics are listed from left to right, top to bottom

okie i'm too tired right now to tell more about the pics...I will come and do it 2morrow!!

dude, those corsage things are honking big! I'm glad my school never used those...Nice pics btw. Looks like everyone had fun.

OMG jules, those are great pics!!! Adam is sooo hot!!! (i took a pic of a football players butt too!!! lol) I can't wait for homecoming!!!!

Great pics!! I finally got to see what Nicole looks like..lol. That kid Adam is soooo hott!!!

AWESOME PIX JULES!!! U were right about the tara reid thing ;) DANG Ross has a girlfriend!!!! WOW Nicole looks.....nice:rolleyes: neways I'll get my homecoming pic up here someday!! Nice ones Jules:cool:

hey! great pics!!! ill c if i can get mine on here but my scanners not working:mad: . grrrrrr. man, some of those guys are hott!!! man, u and eric need 2 go out, ya know since everyone else is going out with a guy:).....man i could not stand to wear one of those humongous corsages!!!:D

wow, i just re-read what i wrote, i say "man" in everysentence:p

the "big corsage things" are called mums
you only wear them in pictures and out to eat...you don't wear them at the dance

see..SOMEONE has my thinking..me and eric do need ot go out ;)

omg! norah you are right...LOL!

so poll time-
HOLLA if you think Adam Perry is HOTT!

(HOLLA from Jules!)

Well, congrats. Our's was delayed due to that sniper(s) and I don't like huge groups of people. Not my thing.

BTW, may I ask why you have pics of football players butts?

jk

~Joe

HOLLA!!! lol yeah i like the pic of his butt!!

HEHE ROSS IS MINE!! lol jennifer got nothing on me!! LOL

A big HOLLA from me (YA I feel very white too... I wonder why?)

Love the pics Jules!!!!! Adam is soooo hot!!! HOLLA!!!!

:smooth:

haha! this is awesome!

Adam now has a fan club ALL over the world! :p

Dont forget Ross too :) im gonna send you a pic just for him LOL!!! That reminds me.. i need to find those stamps LOL

omg we have mums too.. i think its a tx thing.. lol (im over here on the other side of houston...)

we only wear them on 'mum day' (the friday before hmcing) and to the hmcing game that night... that day at school there is like a continous ringing goin on b/c of the bells on the mums...

i like yalls way better though b/c the ppl who aren't asked sometimes don't come to school that day b/c they feel left out & to tell ya the truth i didn't want to do mum/garters (garters are the things for the guys) but my date sucked me into it lol..

we have the normal corsage/boutiner thing for the dance here...

neways i thought it was coo to see someone eles's mums and such... all my yankee relatives think we txans are crazy for it.. lol

HOLLA!!!!! how didja know that i was gonna holla lol....its our bus routine...eric or kevin go holla and we all holla back lol...we are so black...well, i am at least lol (yeah right)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter