Oh hayyyyy!

Euphoria027

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Figured I'd do the Dis thing and introduce myself... I'm Amanda, age 20 (closing in on the last month before being of legal drinking age!) and obsessive Disboards lurker. I figured I'd finally buckle down and register so I could post!

I have been to Disney four times, which is pretty decent for a small town girl of Maine! First trip, age six! Second trip, age twelve! Third, seventeen! Fourth, nineteen! Aaaand, my boyfriend and I are in the process of planning a January 2011 trip... our first big kid vacation together (AKA paying for 100% of it :rotfl:)

It's never too early to start planning, right? :rolleyes1

So anyway, nice to meet you all! Excited to be here!

11.gif

Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter