• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh my god, this happened to me.

Oh my gosh, that poor little girl. :(

{{{{Hugs}}}} Disnee Dad. I imagine being part of everything was very difficult. Please rest assured that you did your best and did everything you possibly could to help. {{{{Hugs}}}} again. :(

Oh my, what a terrible for thing for you to go through DD. You did what you could. It'll take a while to get over the feeling that you should have done something more. But, doing what you did here today will help. You did the right thing DD......know that in your heart.

{{HUGS}}
Linda

Thank you for saving the 5 year old little girl's life. You SAVED HER :)

I am sending {{{HUGS}}} and PD to help you work through this tramatic experience.

You hear all the time about people dying while trying to save someone else - for the sake of your family - I'm glad you didn't try to do anything else! Hang in there - you have been through quite a trauma.

I think what you did was a wonderful thing! I am sure though that all kinds of thoughts must be running through your mind. Bunches of pixie dust heading your way!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you
my friend...this exact same thing happened with my DH and his scout troop except it was 2 boys (not associated with the troop)
both passed away...

You did what you could don't punish yourself...it could have been you and the man.

HC

Please don't beat yourself up over this. As everyone else has said you did the right thing. You are safe and here to take care of your family. If you had not been there that family may have had a missing person or persons on their hands and never had answers. I'm sure that mans family is grateful that you were there to help him and his daughter.

Disnee Dad Says....................................... Thanks for all the posts, when I posted, I just needed to talk to someone without actually talking to some one. You guys did that for me.
I feel better now.
I guess I'm just not the hero type. We did what we could and I can live with that now. Thanks for all the support. You guys are the real heroes, helping me get back to normal in such a short time, and making me feel ok. Thanks to all of you.

Please don't feel like you did nothing. Just imagine how much worse it would have been if you truely HAD done nothing. I think you are heros!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter