Oh My Gosh! I'm Engaged!!!

Ok, I'm having a little moment here, DF's cousin just got engaged 2 days after we did... I'm really happy and excited for her but I feel like they might try to make it a competition when we plan our weddings... am I crazy for feeling that way? :confused3

Uh... why does it always seem like that happens! LOL. I was just talking to a friend yesterday and her 19 year old sister got engaged right before her (knowing she was getting engaged in a few days!), and now won't even talk to her or be in her wedding! What a mess! I would deff. be a little bothered by it, but try your best to not worry about it. Are you close with her? Your having a Disney wedding so I don't think you should have to worry about competing! :rotfl: I would pick and announce your date ASAP though, so you don't have to worry about having it too close to theirs, if you pick first they will be the ones to worry about that.

Uh... why does it always seem like that happens! LOL. I was just talking to a friend yesterday and her 19 year old sister got engaged right before her (knowing she was getting engaged in a few days!), and now won't even talk to her or be in her wedding! What a mess! I would deff. be a little bothered by it, but try your best to not worry about it. Are you close with her? Your having a Disney wedding so I don't think you should have to worry about competing! :rotfl: I would pick and announce your date ASAP though, so you don't have to worry about having it too close to theirs, if you pick first they will be the ones to worry about that.

Thank you for the support :goodvibes I wouldn't say we are close because she is DF's cousin and we only see each other on holidays but DF and I are definitely gonna pick our date and tell them asap so that we don't run into any problems. I just don't want them to take away from our day and I don't want to take away from their day :confused3 I'm sure things will work out great though...

princess:How did I miss your video... It is sooo cute and he was sooooo happy that you were surprised! :woohoo: I can't wait to see your plans and congratuations again! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter