oh my gosh.. tried book 4 times.. getting we are working on it...

It impacts everyone when we have this amount of phone support for something that every other hotel group does online. I'm at hours and hours on the phone for issues that competent IT should have handled. It matters when we don't have a system that fairly allows first come - first served. Everyone is impacted by this level of incompetence.

It does definitely for the things you mention. I was trying to elaborate that it is not only resale points or resale owners,

There is no rhyme or reason to who has to call for borrowing points. It is account specific with varying degrees of issue.

So far, we know that some owners are not impacted at all, some owners can borrow multiple times from one contract and not the other, some owners can borrow once, but never again, and worst issue is no borrowing no matter what they do.

I signed up for resale knowing the restrictions but not getting to use your points unless calling wasn’t a restriction I was aware of😡

You signed up for resale with the legal agreement that bookings would be first come first serve. Not first come, served --- if your contract isn't resale and you aren't borrowing. It isn't fair, and it isn't what we agreed to.

I was on right at 8am this morning and got a BLT 2 bedroom standard view which is what I wanted. I was kind of surprised since walkers usually have all those tried up for December reservations. I timed it just right. I tried to reserve yesterday for a saturday check in but decided to do sunday instead since the system was acting up yesterday.

I just missed out on a 1 BR Value at AKV for 7 days in June thanks to the IT problems. Got to the confirmation page and got greeted by the 7 Dwarves.

ETA: All direct points and no borrowing.

ETA2: It came back as available and I was able to get it booked this time around.

Last edited:
I just missed out on a 1 BR Value at AKV for 7 days in June thanks to the IT problems. Got to the confirmation page and got greeted by the 7 Dwarves.

ETA: All direct points and no borrowing.

ETA2: It came back as available and I was able to get it booked this time around.

I've had that fairly frequently in the past month or so. Using the back button has almost always worked regardless of the warnings to not do that. ;) Sometimes it's taken doing that 2 or 3 times but then the Dwarves get tired or something and go away.

I've had that fairly frequently in the past month or so. Using the back button has almost always worked regardless of the warnings to not do that. ;) Sometimes it's taken doing that 2 or 3 times but then the Dwarves get tired or something and go away.
Back button didn’t work the the first time around. The only time I’ve ever had the back button work is if I get the dwarves between the guest page and the page you have to check the box to confirm the reservation.

Yesterday morning I booked a standard Bwv one bedroom for March. I’ve been stalking it, and had a waitlist but canceled it the day before. It showed up when I got up yesterday at 4:00am. I had to modify an existing reservation, plus borrow 9 points. I was surprised it went through, but at 4:00am the system isn’t as slow as during the day.

Yesterday morning I booked a standard Bwv one bedroom for March. I’ve been stalking it, and had a waitlist but canceled it the day before. It showed up when I got up yesterday at 4:00am. I had to modify an existing reservation, plus borrow 9 points. I was surprised it went through, but at 4:00am the system isn’t as slow as during the day.
Not everyone is up at 4 AM! Good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter