Oh my gosh... We're going!!!

Lady and the Tramp

Earning My Ears
DH just got off the phone with the dealer and our trailer will be coming off the assembley line on March 1st. He wants our "maiden voyage" to be to WDW!!! We would pick up the trailer on the 9th, bring it home and start loading, and leave on the 13th!!

What is the weather like there in March? I was on Disneycampers.com and I was looking at the 900, 1200 or 1300 loop. Any input???

I'm so excited!!!

Lady

P.S. Where can I find Disney lights for my trailer??

First congratulations on your new trailer. FW is unlike any other campground you will stay at and campers are a friendly breed. The sites are paved, fairly level and there are actually trees & foilage between sites. We have been to too many campgrounds where they clear the land and stick rows of hook ups along with out any trees or plants. Unfortunately, our weather the last few years has varied. So the best advice is watch the weather channel. Probably will be warm, shorts weather. I would bring a light jacket/sweater and tuck in a rain poncho or umbrella. 900 is a nice loop we really like the 1300 if we are staying in a full hook up site. Close and quiet. Make sure you tell CRO if you have a slide out, awning and how long your trailer is. When we had a trailer I always added a few extra feet on so that the site was plenty big and we had some room. Have fun and do a trip report when you return.

Hi Lady, congratulations on your new trailer. You will absolutely love FW!!! It's our favorite place to camp. We will be staying in the 800 or 900 loop during our trip in April too. The loops you mentioned are full hookup loops (that is they have everything except cable).

To find Disney camper lights, try cheesylights.com. I bought camper lights on that website at Christmas time. Also, when the search function becomes available, I believe there was another website that Disney lights.

Have a great time and post any questions here. Everyone is very helpful :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter