Oh, my, I just did it, I booked!

storybookmum

DIS Veteran
This has all happened so fast - we barely decided for sure to go to Florida (Fort Myers) and WHAM, the special came up, and we started talking Disney...I did NOT think we were going to go this time.

I couldn't get the days we originally wanted on the b4/g7 plan, but we had flexibility, so I got from the 29th of January to the 4th of February, at Pop Century.

Now, to call FIL so he can get a room near or next to us....

My head is whirling, I have no dining reservations, and I have to keep this a secret till Christmas, how can I possibly do this...and my friend has MY BOOK!!! How can I do this without my Disney "bible?"

Gulp.

Deep, deep breaths.

:banana: We're going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!:banana:

Congrats!
We are too!

Staying at the POP February 3rd through 10th for DH's birthday.

It was a quick decision, but I keep having dreams that it was the wrong decision! :scared:

Congratulations!! Take a deep breath and remember... you're going to WDW! :dance3: All planning, ADRs etc is icing on the cake - or syrup on the Mickey waffles!
Good luck keeping your secret - we're trying to keep our April trip under wraps until just before we leave. I feel like a loon sneaking around reading my Disney books and soaking up everything online w/o the kids catching me :joker:
Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter