OH NO! I just seen BR through 4/13 and DU agen out of town :(

Hi christinou, I did receive and respond to your email on the 29th!

I've just resent it :)

Penny, you're the greatest! The new reservation is already on your website. Thanks a bunch!

I have to say that people at DU are terrific, for some reason I did not receive the e-mail that they had sent me, but I had 2 different agents from DU getting in touch with me, to make sure that everything was taken care off.....
So my hat off for great custome service and follow up.

I just wanted to jump back in here and say again that Penny, Dorothy, and Rhonda have been WONDERFUL these past few days taking care of everything for me. :love: I have really made a mess of my reservations due to all the changes I have made :rolleyes: and they have been so understanding and kind about it and are fixing everything for me.

I have to also say that Sue Ellen is wonderful too. I know she has done alot to help with my current and past reservations. We have nothing but great service from everyone we have dealt with at Dreams Unlimited. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Just wanted to add another public thankyou to Penny at Dreams Unlimited who also managed to change my AAA res to the BRP for our Apr stay at the Poly and saved me $100/night.

Thanks again Penny for persevering for me despite all the problems at the Disney end... :badpc:

Nicola

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter