Oh well - no upgrade...

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
DH phoned yesterday about upgrading to 4 nights at SL at the Irish site price. I have no idea what went on in the conversation as the price they offered was apparently without an offer and was £250 more, whereas the Irish site was £150 more and the English site about £280 more. So he was going to call again tomorrow and see if he could talk to someone else who was slightly more clued up (the CM he talked to was a bit clueless he said). But just checked and the offer has changed on the ie site, now only 20% off and about £280 difference. :-(

So we're going to try, try and try again for a flash sale upgrade... lets hope we have better luck than Feb!

Oh no, what a shame. It's awful when the offers just change when you are going to ring (that happened to us in Feb this year).

I am hoping your DH gets a more sympathetic CM tomorrow or failing that a super duper flash sale comes along for you :). Now you have the idea of staying onsite the first night, it's in your head isn't it!

We were only able to upgrade to the DLH from the HNY because it wasn't during a flash sale and wasn't on offer - so we had to pay a fair difference in price, I think that was the only reason. I never have any luck with flash sales either!!

Hope you are able to post better news soon :hug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter