Oh wow

AOTR

Earning My Ears
I havent been here in more than a year

who's still here? munky? keek?

and yet you have only 41 posts

I don't really think you were here before

So?
My mom's been on the board for years and has like 200 posts.
You can go to a board and not post.

Welcome back! Mike [Munky] hasn't been on in ages, and I don't remember Keek.

I'm Jaimie =]

Munky hasn't been around in a while. Quite a few of the old crowd is still here though. :)

I'm not the old crowd but.....I'm Rosemary! Nice to meet you!

lol why dont you look at those posts.. if you cant see them they were delted for being too old

:welcome: back.
i don't remember if i was here when you were, but my name is melissa.

Wow, munky hasn't been here in a long time. Welcome back!

and yet you have only 41 posts

I don't really think you were here before
Hey, It says she joined in 2006, so that is pretty old. Not everyone posts a ton like me.

Welcome Back though and I believe it or not am new. I am Em.

I havent been here in more than a year

who's still here? munky? keek?
Keek is still on..but very rarely. I haven't seen her post in a long time. I remember you from the DIS chat. :wave:

wb! i havent been on that long ( at least on the tb) so theres no way yould remember me.

welcome back! i don't rememebr you, but you may have posted during one of my 'breaks' lol.

munky hasnt been on foreverrr and i haven't seen keeks for a loong time either..

nice to have you back though hope you stay :thumbsup2

Hi! I've been around the DIS since '05 but I don't know when I started posting on the Teen Board so I think that puts me in the middle crowd? lol. :confused3 Anyway, I'm Caitlin! Welcome Back! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter