• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana 9/15/06

pamrob

DIS Veteran
We had a 5:30 pm reservation. We showed up about 10-15 minutes early and surprisingly were seated within 5 minutes. We had a great window seat and had a view of the castle in the distance. Our servers were great, a bit slow at times but the place was pretty busy.
We all enjoyed the appetizers. The wings weren't a big hit and I must say I enjoyed the ones at the Whispering Canyon earlier in the week much better. The potatoes were very good and several of the girls ate a few helpings. The meats went over well especially the beef. Many members of our party liked the sausage which surprised me after the reviews. I thought they were 'ok', I only sampled a piece of my DDs. The dessert was nice though I think it was the sauce that made it really great!
My children had alot of fun with all the activities and everyone walked away full. I would definitely consider this location again in the future. If you have children who like more adult food this is a great family restaurant.

This is one of my favorites. I love all the flavors that are available. We like to get reservations two hours before fireworks, get a window seat, enjoy our meal then watch the fireworks. There is a lot of fun things going on for the kids also.

We ate here last week. It was OK, food was average. Appetizers went uneaten, but the salad was good. The potatos were good. Meats were OK, but nothing special. I thought the sausage was bland. Service was a bit slow but was courteous. Kids enjoyed the coconut roll. We won't go back on our next trip, but might at some point in the future.

Thanks for the review, I cannot wait for our ADR next week. Ohana has never disappointed us. The food and atmosphere are one of a kind.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter