Ohana - any good

Wouldn't choose either one! There are many better choices in Disney then those two restaurants!

Ohana is by far one of the greater restaurants. We have done it for both breakfast and lunch. Both are amazing, service is great and food is delicious. Character interactions in the morning are great. The dinner though is phenomenal, wear your stretchy pants lol they never stop bringing you food lol
lunch? im guessing that was a typo and you meant dinner? because ohana doesnt serve lunch. Only a character breakfast, and dinner.

Wouldn't choose either one! There are many better choices in Disney then those two restaurants!

Totally agree with you. I didnt like the dinner at Ohana. Our ADR was at 530pm. I found the steak pretty dry and of poor quality. Noodles were meh, potstickers were dry, and the wings were slimy. Blah! There are far better restaurants in WDW than these two places. I'd go elsewhere.

Agree with this 100%! 'Ohana *was* one of my favorites; had an abysmal experience there in December - food and service - made worse by the fact it was pricier than normal. (Time of year, I guess?) All in all, I will not be going to back to 'Ohana anytime in the near future. As for CM, you're paying for the character experience, not the food.

For me, food is greatly important. For this reason alone I would choose Ohana hands down! :) CM was OK. We went there for breakfast--not dinner--but it's a buffet and buffets are sort of hit or miss...even in WDW! I like that all the food at Ohana is brought around to your table and is served fresh and hot. It also tastes really good! Also, the bread pudding alone is worth going for...seriously...it's THAT good!

If you are talking about dinner, I would definitely say Ohana out of the two. A few years ago during a large family trip we chose that for our New Years Eve dinner, timing it to be there during the early fireworks show at MK. We had a great view and were celebrating my grandparents recent birthdays. The food was good, though it is true that there is better to be had at Disney, but the service was excellent and with that and the fireworks and everything else it was definitely a great experience. While it would not necessarily be a first choice, I am sure that at some point we will go back, but a lot of the fun for us is trying the different places that are available, too.

just had 'ohana for the first time on monday...it was by far our favorite "new to us" restaurant of this trip and one we will work into future plans! the chicken and steak were incredible (i heard the pork was as well, but i didn't have any).....so was the dessert!

We eat at Ohana every trip, the food is fantastic! There's so many different things that everyone in your party should be satisfied. My youngest daughter is a picky eater and she loves the noodles and pot stickers! And the bread pudding is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter