Ohana Bread Pudding

Sorsha

<font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch
Greetings all!
For my birthday, my wonderful DH is going to attempt to recreate my favorite meal on all of Disney property, Ohana! We have been collecting recipes and making plans.

My question is this; there appear to be two different recipes floating about for the ever-so-wonderful banana bread pudding. One calls for adding pineapple and coconut (and raisins, but BLAH) to the bread mixture, one does not. Has anyone made both? Which one is The Official Ohana recipe?

Also, both recipes call for 10 cups of bread. That seems like a LOT. Does this recipe make a HUGE amount, or does the bread shrink down once combined with the wet ingredients?

Thanks for any help!

Just giving this a last-minute BUMP.
My birthday is tomorrow, so I need to figure out which recipe to use...
Any thoughts?

the actual one has pineapple. My wife is alergic to it and the chef had to give her something else for desert. It did however mean a huge portion for me, which I promptly got sick on for eating so much. I love O'Hana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter