'Ohana breakfast: bacon officially gone

Can anyone who has dined there recently give their review of the new ham with a pineapple compote, or post pictures of these new items?

Can anyone who has dined there recently give their review of the new ham with a pineapple compote, or post pictures of these new items?
I forgot to take a pic but the ham was good. Thick slices, like ham steaks. But we all like ham and ham steaks are one of my family's favorite quick meals on crazy soccer practice and karate days. DH is the only pineapple person in the family so he scraped all the compote on to his slice. And he enjoyed it. My ham loving 9 year old inhaled his pieces of ham. My bacon loving 6 year old tried one bite and asked for more bacon. Said ham was good but bacon is better. Lol.

I'm laughing at the outrage over not serving bacon, but also agree that it's not breakfast without bacon! Why did they make such a stupid decision?

I ate there for breakfast on Tuesday of last week (August 29th) the ham was very good, and as for the bacon, all I had to do was ask and they brought out a big plate of it. I am not sure if it is extra as I was on the dining plan and it was not extra for me, but I didn't check regarding OOP. So the big update is that bacon is still available "UPON REQUEST"!

I forgot to take a pic but the ham was good. Thick slices, like ham steaks. But we all like ham and ham steaks are one of my family's favorite quick meals on crazy soccer practice and karate days. DH is the only pineapple person in the family so he scraped all the compote on to his slice. And he enjoyed it. My ham loving 9 year old inhaled his pieces of ham. My bacon loving 6 year old tried one bite and asked for more bacon. Said ham was good but bacon is better. Lol.
this was what my son said when I told him no bacon. he still wanted to do it and said he'd eat the ham but bacon is better. if we can get bacon SCORE.

I think most of the restaurants are really good about special requests - I know we've been able to get Mickey Waffles at places where it's not on the menu. Glad to hear we can still request bacon at Ohana! :)

We had breakfast on 9/8. Bacon was available on request, although it is that flimsy bacon that has little flavor and tastes like it was microwaved. The ham was thickly sliced and not horrible, probably good is you're a fan of ham.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter